1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Improve My Website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by CyberBoy08, Aug 9, 2013.

Description Said It All Website Is Hypemixtapes.com With 250k Pageviews In Total Already
    CyberBoy08, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. cwebbatya

cwebbatya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to get more links to boost your SEO rankings. You already have done very well but you can do better.
    here are your top rankings with estimated CPC payouts and estimated monthly traffic

free mixtapes 7(10) 14,800 0.11
    hip hop mixtapes 11 4,400 0.84
    mixtapes.com 8 3,600 0.21
    dedication 4 download free 2(5) 480 0.10
    free hip hop mixtapes 2(3) 390 0.56
    cwebbatya, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Snoopy240, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  4. evpstud

evpstud Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) The site loaded slowly for me, I think you've got really big images as thumbnails. It'd be better to have reduced image sizes on those thumbnails.

2) The advertisements marked prominently as 'Advertisement' make me want to NOT click the content. Best to rename those tabs.

3) The primary tab in the middle is advertising, wouldn't it be better to have featured content there? Like a music video, review, or free audio music to play?

4) I'd say you've probably got too many tall banner ads. Some displayed blank for me. You'd get more mileage out of that space posting banners to other pages on your site or more featured content. Basically, it feels like 75% advertising and only like 25% content, and I'd recommend going the other way around.
    evpstud, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  5. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried social media websites? Its one good way to increase value of your website.
    lesa mitchell, Aug 28, 2013 IP