1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I improve my B2B website ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Baki Erol, Jun 23, 2015.

Hello;

We opened a B2B website for automotive sector with name AutoPartsPlatform

Please send your comments;

1- How can we improve the traffic of website ?
    2- How can we get the Alexa backlink and any other useful backlinks ?
    3- Do you have any suggest to help us for such a B2B websites ?

I will be very pleasure from your kind comments. Thanks.

Baki Erol, Jun 23, 2015 IP
  2. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I checked your website and in total it looks fine, there are some stuff you can do to improve it though. My opinion is that your website is a big unclear on what it does.
    After spending 10 minutes on it I could not find out what it does give the fact that I did not watch the video. So have some explanation or a diagram or something on it
    to clarify what it is that it does.
    The video loads before the I pres play, this reduces the load time on the page and you might loose precious traffic.
    To increase traffic consider a professional SEO expert to help you for the first 6 to 8 months and during this time try to learn tricks to continue after that.
    Also do not forget the power of social media, always start with family and friends, start a social media account, FB, Linked-in (which I believe would be better for your situation as a B2B company), Twitter (To announce deals of the day and short useful messages) and be active in them. Check out this link for some useful tips on social media: http://www.alexanders.co.nz/blog/7-facebook-post-ideas-to-increase-engagement/
    There are other ways to help traffic such as physical promotions, good old flyers (for more non-techy people, which as a B2B you might have in your audience) and even consider email marketing.
    Also check this link out for some cool tools: http://www.alexanders.co.nz/blog/7-facebook-post-ideas-to-increase-engagement/

Good luck

Mehdi.b, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  3. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    So here's my observation right up front:

I visit your Website and I don't understand what it's for?? Are you only sharing information on products? Or are you selling products? Your UVP isn't clear to me at all. I imagine the same would be true for your target market. Communicate this better on your homepage, above the fold. Why should I (or anyone else) stay on your site and not bounce? <<<---- if you can answer this question, you'll be in a better place.

The Stealthy One, Jun 25, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. Baki Erol

Baki Erol Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your kind advises. Now we add How it works page for main page to explain work of page.
    But do you think we need to change something on mainpage to as a design ?

Baki Erol, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  5. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, I google searched your page's name.
    The description google puts out is:
    1. AutoPartsPlatform.com
      autopartsplatform.com
      {{ t.contact_us }} {{ t.Terms_and_conditions }} {{ t.Privacy_policy }} {{ t.About_us }} {{ t.leads }} {{ t.Company_index }} {{ t.Follow_on_facebook }}
    I think you should have some different information showing up in the google search. Also, when I visited that page, I am stuck with the site saying:
    • Loading User Status...
    It did this for over three minutes and I left. I also had two red bars near the top of the page that say:
    There was a problem with your internet connection, please try again

If you are offering a product or service, I would recommend that you make your presence known on yelp, and encourage your users to leave feedback for your site/services. Yelp offers a linkback where you can put something on your website that says: See Us On Yelp! --- or similar.

Sorry I didn't have success in visiting your content, else I would have given you more opinions. Good luck.

Karen May Jones, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  6. UrukHai

UrukHai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Baki ;)

The site is looking good at the moment. My suggestion for you is move http to https. It will give you a ranking boost. I believe you can take a SSL at 50 Turkish Lira.

UrukHai, Aug 9, 2015 IP