1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I improve my android app ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sanjayrane26, Jan 1, 2017.

How Can I improve my android app ranking?

sanjayrane26, Jan 1, 2017 IP
  2. emailmbooster

emailmbooster Member

Best Answers:
    Have a good keywords (around 5 times in your app's descr).
    But the important for me is number of download and good rating.

emailmbooster, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  3. cinemagicllc

cinemagicllc Member

Best Answers:
    To increase app ranking of your app you need to promote Content with your potential keywords that customers are using to find apps.

cinemagicllc, May 12, 2017 IP
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use the right keywords, strive to increase number of installs, and promote, promote, promote. :) Promotion could be free, but sometimes, paid ads could be a better option. Good luck!

Anitasol, May 12, 2017 IP
  5. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    It is advisable to create and rank/promote a web page with fresh and unique information(content) about your Android app on various search engine and does promote as well on various high DA and most relevant website to create online popularity of your android app.

If once your app is getting online popularity then the number of installations is increased.

If the number of installations is increased then your app is getting better ranking on Google Play Store as well.

Note - Don't forget to use fresh content and set proper keyword density in the app description on Google Play Store.

Manish.ebiztrait, May 27, 2019 IP