1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I improve my android app ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sanjayrane26, Jan 1, 2017.

How Can I improve my android app ranking?
    SEMrush

sanjayrane26, Jan 1, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. emailmbooster

emailmbooster Member

Best Answers:
    Have a good keywords (around 5 times in your app's descr).
    But the important for me is number of download and good rating.

emailmbooster, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  3. chris chan

chris chan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there, there are many factors affect app ranking, you can boost your app ranking by optimizing the following aspects. (emailmbooster has mentioned the first 3 factors, i will detail them)

Keyword Optimization
    Keywords play a very important role in SEO and so do they in Google Play Store’s ranking algorithm too. You should research keywords and use the most relevant and important keywords in both the app name and description. The Play Store uses keywords to identify what your app is about and uses this factor as an important one for ranking.

Follow these 3 key tips when choosing your keywords:
    • Look for keyword relevant to your app
    • Choose keywords with lower difficulty scores
    • Choose keywords having highest traffic scores
    Get High rating and positive reviews
    The higher rating and number of positive reviews an app gets has a big impact on ranking. A higher number of positive reviews with high rating naturally boost your ranking and improve your app downloads.

Numbers of installs
    The more the number of installs you have, the better it will be for the ranking algorithm. It is not just the total number of installs, the installation rate also affects your apps ranking in the Play Store.

Submit your App Everywhere 
    For Android, Google is not the only App store available.There are over 50 stores worldwide including AmazonApp Store. Make sure you that you submit your app everywhere.

Localize app
    The performance of your app in one region can influence its ranking in another region. Have strings of the APK translated in multiple languages to localize your app. This will boost its ranking in multiple regions.

Get quality Backlinks
    Quality backlinks could be an important ranking factor for apps. Try including links to a number of relevant pages to improve your app ranking.

Revenue
    For paid apps, the revenue you bring in could be considered in your app ranking. It’s safe to assume that Google and Apple give more visibility to an app if it has a good record of revenue generation.

Retention
    Quality is again a big factor when it comes to ensuring longer app retention. Google Play Store does take into account the retention rate of an app for ranking it. So if your app is downloaded and retained (and used often) without being uninstalled by most of the users, it is likely to rank higher.

App starts
    Getting many app downloads is really good. However, it doesn’t just end there. The number of times users actually start and use your app also determines its ranking.

Improve & Update Your App
    Another strategy to improve your app’s ranking is to keep improving and updating it on a regular basis.

Hope these methods are useful to you, if you have any other app ranking, promotion or aso questions, you can contact me.

chris chan, May 10, 2017 IP
  4. cinemagicllc

cinemagicllc Member

Best Answers:
    To increase app ranking of your app you need to promote Content with your potential keywords that customers are using to find apps.

cinemagicllc, May 12, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use the right keywords, strive to increase number of installs, and promote, promote, promote. :) Promotion could be free, but sometimes, paid ads could be a better option. Good luck!

Anitasol, May 12, 2017 IP