1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I grow up traffic on my web directory?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by Yez16, Nov 11, 2020.

Hi. I grew DR on my directory (DR 50), but I can not grow up traffic. I studied top directories, and I concluded that most of the directories doesn't have search engine traffic. How can I grow up traffic on my web directory, if top directories generate it on other channels? What are these channels?

Yez16, Nov 11, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, i also agree with you that web directories does not get search engines traffics because very rarely people will search for web directories on search engines. Generally they search directly for "Do Follow Web Directories List" or "High DA Web Directories List" etc. So try to add your web directories to those list which are coming on top of google like Directories Critic.

You can also add your web directories to my own web directories list Do Follow Seo Friendly Web Directories List. You will get regular traffics for sure.

seomanualsubmission, Nov 11, 2020 IP