1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I grow the DR of my website in ahrefs.com?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Yez16, Sep 15, 2020 at 2:42 AM.

I have two questions. How can I grow it? I have to grow backlinks, I understand it. I was generating links, but I can’t add most of the links to the index of ahrefs (visibility 30-40% on the index). How can I add backlinks to the index of ahrefs? Does anyone have such experience? Thanks in advance!
    SEMrush

Yez16, Sep 15, 2020 at 2:42 AM IP
    SEMrush
  2. Elsner Technologies

Elsner Technologies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To grow the DR of my website is very hard nowadays. You have to keep in mind so many things. First of all DR all about the relative strength of a site's backlink profile compared to every other site in their index. However, To increase your DR you have to take following steps.
    1)Create a content that people wants to link
    2)Pitch relevant and authoritative sites where you can share your unique ideas and pass it on so that they can give you do-follow hyperlink
    3)Use Internal Linking to improve the authority of important pages of your websites.
    You can contact Elsner Technologies which will help you out to increase your DR with professional SEO expert.

Elsner Technologies, Sep 21, 2020 at 3:15 AM IP