How Can I Grow My Niche-Based Facebook Group and Monetize it? Seeking Advice!"

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Geondun49, Oct 9, 2023.

I did market research across several niche based fb groups. Found exact problem I can solve since I’ve been taught how to make more money in this niche than the average person. After paying freelancers to do facebook groups data entry for my niche which has about 500k people across like 23 location based fb groups so I can use facebook ads to target those people with my ebook and video course unfortunately i later found out after having 3k people on xls that you can’t use fb ads anymore to target fb user ids.

So my current plan is to grow my new fb group i created to build my list to promote my ebook sales funnel. I decided to name the group an unrelated name so it isn’t easily found. I want to start first by paying microworkers to post questions so then the moderator VA will provide pre written answers.

Using AI Jasper to create 100-250 or more common questions & answers that the microworkers will post a question from a list of questions to make the group appear engaging, after getting enough posts i will make the group public, then i will use fb ads to grow the group.

1. Any tips or advice you can recommend on the best way to go about this, if i would like to only allow people who purchased the ebook to be in the group?
    I really would prefer for it to be paid members only group. So I assumed after enough posts have been posted, replied to and liked by the microworkers only then will it be necessary to make public and promote as a paid fb group where the group requests get sent a link to the ebook sales funnel also with a 7-10 day email autoresponder for the people who don’t purchase right away

2. How many posts would you allow to be posted per day to make it appear realistic to fb?

3. Is there another site out there that will allow you to pay workers$0.10-$0.15 per post in your fb group?

Geondun49, Oct 9, 2023 IP
  2. Anikate Verma

Anikate Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To create a paid Facebook group for promoting your ebook and video course, consider using external platforms like Patreon or Memberspace to handle payments and access control. When it comes to the number of posts, start with a few relevant and engaging posts each day, gradually increasing as the group grows. Instead of using Microworkers for posting, think about hiring knowledgeable virtual assistants or moderators who can provide valuable content and engage with members genuinely. Building a community around your niche naturally is a more sustainable approach, and it's essential to stay updated with Facebook's rules and guidelines for groups and advertising to ensure compliance and avoid any issues.

Anikate Verma, Nov 3, 2023 IP
  3. Geondun49

Geondun49 Peon

Best Answers:
    People are posting daily on Microworkers for Facebook related posts brother. Hundreds and thousands of people are doing the work there already as you read this. :) I went out and did my research on in depth. Thanks for your post

Geondun49, Nov 3, 2023 IP