1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

How can I get my mugshot off of Mugshots.com?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by larryroxas, Jun 15, 2012.

I saw a picture of my mom when she was younger, unfortunately it was a mugshot at mugshots.com - I want it deleted. Can anybody help?

larryroxas, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If they've ignored normal requests then a letter from your lawyer should do the trick. Costly when you are in the Philippines, I imagine. You might need to determine a "maximum spend" before you contact the lawyers.

If your mother was ok about the photo being taken then she's probably ok about it being "out there". Have you talked to her about it?

sarahk, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  3. readezarchive

readezarchive Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure they have no legal obligation to remove your mother's picture because it is public information. Most mugshots and criminal records are viewable online on county websites so I don't see how they are breaking any laws.

readezarchive, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Mugshots is not the original photo source anyways, once it becomes public records, anyone can list the photos...
    even if her photo is not on that site, it will still be listed else where, even on other criminal sites that pull photo feeds....

dscurlock, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  5. jive

jive Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure you should post a link to the pic. Just saying.

jive, Jul 18, 2012 IP