1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get my blog listed in google within minutes without using wordpress?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by jstanley, Jan 22, 2008.

I know that wordpress uses pingomatic, but I've tried to use it on my own, and it just doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know the process that wordpress uses, or is there a script? I really do not want to use wordpress. I have my own custom system.

jstanley, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  2. plepco

plepco Peon

Best Answers:
    You need the new site weaslebot.com - it gets any sites indexed quickly as well as does constant link-building towards your sites...

plepco, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  3. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    What are you trying to say? What do you want?
    I don't get it.

Richie_Ni, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  4. bomberman

bomberman Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordpress or Blogger will index faster your site if you also ping it after you've made post/changes.

bomberman, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  5. jstanley

jstanley Peon

Best Answers:
    Richie_Ni, I'm saying that I built my own blog/publishing system. I also have a wordpress blog that I started using recently. The wordpress posts are sent to google within minutes, because of the method it uses to ping. For the posts that are on my own publishing system, I have to manually notify pingomatic-but it does not work. My posts do not appear in google when using that method. So, how do I employ a similar method (if not the same) to the one that wordpress uses? (bomberman, I don't want to use wordpress, blogger, or any other blogging system. I want to use my own.)

jstanley, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  6. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like you missed something.
    so you think, if I have a wordpress blog,I write a post and ping some sites ,then it'll get indexed within minutes?

Richie_Ni, Jan 22, 2008 IP