1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2007] How can i get more traffic to site

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by barnes, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upbiz

upbiz Member

Best Answers:
    regular updating your site and fresh content . use off page seo technique .

upbiz, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  2. Cheesekewrls

Cheesekewrls Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, you may increase your traffic by creating good content on your blog, building great online brand and creating valuable things on the internet. These are basic methods but has sure results if you want to get a great amount of traffic.

Cheesekewrls, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  3. ExpressFans

ExpressFans Peon

Best Answers:
    On my site i use Social Marketing , is a good method :)

I Suggest you to buy some status update on facebook or twitter , or create your fanpage and than buy some fans :D

Good Luck

ExpressFans, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  4. nicolasmith502

nicolasmith502 Peon

Best Answers:
    submit your website url in social book marking sites and submit articles for your website

nicolasmith502, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  5. fmk3249

fmk3249 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just place the URL of your site in your signature here on Digital Point. This thread received 4117 view till now. Would help you a lot in promotion.

fmk3249, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  6. ThePakistaniBlogger

ThePakistaniBlogger Member

Best Answers:
    Create a powerful linkbait which generates backlinks as well as traffic too.

ThePakistaniBlogger, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  7. samazgor

samazgor Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Click "Setting" at the top. you can see "Edit Signature"

samazgor, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  8. sandiegotech.net

sandiegotech.net Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blog on diffident places, place your business in your personal Facebook; having your business in face is a good idea, but you need to like something from the outside, so other people go to it. People wont be friends of sandiegotech.net but they will be friends of my personal face book, then every now and then i give free advise on my Facebook but coming from my own app named Sandiegotech.net

That's just 1 trick, i am making a book on it. I just started with SanDiegotech.net but my other websites rank super high.

sandiegotech.net, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  9. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Or you can talk shit in a thread that's three years old and drop your worthless links here... piss off idiot.

thsadmin, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  10. ashleyjohn2347

ashleyjohn2347 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not just only add a lot of friends, but also like the blogs and sites relevant to your website. Visit theirs they would in turn visit yours.

ashleyjohn2347, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  11. nicolasmith502

nicolasmith502 Peon

Best Answers:
    submit your website website url in articles sites

nicolasmith502, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  12. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This thread is 5 years old and the O.P barely has 50 posts - I think he has the answer already... or has probably given up... waste of time posting in this thread.

thsadmin, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  13. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    thanks to WXYZ for sharing the name of social bookmarking site.social bookmarking site is one of the best path for getting more traffic.

eyesight, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  14. sunny29

sunny29 Peon

Best Answers:
    By creating back links to your business website you can drive traffic and the best link building technique which will drive more traffic to your website is Social Bookmarking and it really works.

sunny29, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  15. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    used SEO techniques

• Articles Submission
    • Directory Submission
    • Profiles link building
    • Forum Posting
    • Blog commenting
    • Press Release
    • Internet Marketing
    • Classified Submission
    • Social Bookmarking
    • Social Media Optimization
    • Other Useful Links and Information

Esolution, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  16. lalainemilligan

lalainemilligan Peon

Best Answers:
    Website traffic can be controlled when you buy site traffic. When you’re not happy with the number of people visiting your website, there’s something you can do about it. Just figure out how many people you want and we’ll send you all the unique visitors you need. Your business will finally get the boost you’ve been looking for without lifting a finger when you buy website traffic.

:cool:

lalainemilligan, Sep 26, 2012 IP
  17. bizbroker24com

bizbroker24com Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,

some suggestions for you:

1 Optimize your site for search engines.
    Search engines have always been a major way to get traffic for free. That is why you need to do your homework and optimize your site so that it ranks well for the keywords you target. SEO is still the most powerful way to get traffic for free and you really need to invest some time and efforts in the optimization of your site. SEO is not that difficult and if you want to get familiar with it in a nutshell, check our SEO Tutorial. If you are too busy for that, you can start with the 15 Minute SEO article.

2 Frequently update the contents of your site. .
    If you expected some shocking secrets revealed, you might be a bit disappointed. One of the first steps in getting traffic for free is trivial but vital – get great content and frequently update it. In terms of SEO, content is king. If your content is good and frequently updated you will not only build a loyal audience of recurring visitors, who will often come to see what is new, but search engines will also love your site.

3 Take advantage of social bookmarking sites.
    Social bookmarking sites (especially the most popular among them) are another powerful way to get traffic for free. If you want to learn how to do it, check the How to get Traffic from Social Bookmarking sites article, where we have explained what to do if you want to get free traffic from sites such as Digg, Delicious, etc.

4 Use your Twitter and Facebook accounts.
    Social networks are also a way to get traffic for free. If you are popular on networks, such as Twitter or Facebook, the traffic you get from there can easily surpass the traffic from Google and the other search engines. It is true that building a large network of targeted followers on Twitter and supporters on Facebook takes a lot of time and effort but generally the result is worth.

5 Get links with other sites in your niche.
    Another way to get traffic for free is from other sites in your niche. Getting links with other sites in your niche is also good for SEO, especially if you manage to get links without the famous nofollow attribute. But even if the links are nofollow (i.e. they are useless for SEO), they still help to get traffic to your site. If you manage to put your link in a visible place on a site with high volumes of traffic, you can get thousands of hits from this link alone. If you need list of sites within your niche where you could get backlinks from, check the Backlink Builder tool. However, be careful if you exchange links because linking to bad neighbors can do you a lot of harm.

6 Use any chance to promote your site for free.

Free promotion is always welcome, so don't neglect it. There are many ways to promote your site for free and some of the most popular ones include free classified ads, submissions to directories, inclusion in various listings, etc. It is true that not all free ways to promote your site work well but if you select the right places to promote your site for free, this can also result in tons of traffic.

7 Create a free product or service.
    Content drives most traffic when you offer something useful. There are many types of useful content you can create and they largely depend on the niche of your site. You can have articles with tons of advice, or short tips but one of the most powerful ways to get traffic is to create a free product or service. When this product or service gets popular and people start visiting your site, chances are that they will visit the other sections of the site as well.

8 Use viral content.

Free products and services are great for getting free traffic to your site and one of the best varieties in this aspect is viral content. Viral content is called so because it distributes like a virus – i.e. when users like your content, they send it to their friends, post it on various sites, and promote it for free in many different ways. Viral content distributes on its own and your only task is to create it and submit it to a couple of popular sites. After that users pick it and distribute it for you. Viral content can be a hot video or a presentation but it can also be a good old article or an image.

9 Use offline promotion.
    Offline promotion is frequently forgotten but it is also a way to get traffic for free. Yes, computers are everywhere and many people spend more time online than offline but still life hasn't moved completely on the Web. Offline promotion is also very powerful and if you know how to use it, this can also bring you many visitors. Some of the traditional offline ways to promote your site include printing its URL on your company's business cards and souvenirs or sticking it on your company vehicles. You can also start selling T-shirts and other merchandise with your logo and this way make your brand more popular.

10 Include your URL in your signature.

URLs in forum signatures are also a way to get traffic for free. There are forums, which get millions of visitors a day and if you are a popular user on such a forum, you can use this to get traffic to your site. When you post on forums and people like your posts, they tend to click the link to your site on your signature to learn more about you. In rare cases you might be able to post a deep link (i.e. a link to an internal page of the site) rather than a link to your homepage and this is also a way to focus attention to a particular page. Unfortunately, deep links are rarely allowed.

Getting traffic for free is a vast topic and it is not possible to list all the ways to do it. However, if you know the most important ways – i.e. the ways we discussed in this article and you apply them properly, it is guaranteed that you will be able to get lots of traffic for free.

Best Regards,
    BizBroker24

bizbroker24com, Sep 29, 2012 IP
    BHI- likes this.
  18. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I am agree with this. First of all you have to do this.

Digital_lover, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  19. Mustang^Viper

Mustang^Viper Peon

Best Answers:
    Great collection here, SEO, backlinks, social bookmarking and articles, yes articles, will get you targeted traffic, best of luck :)

Mustang^Viper, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  20. GreyGuru

GreyGuru Peon

Best Answers:
    if you omprove your seo rankings you will get more traffic

GreyGuru, Oct 3, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.