1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get more photo editing job?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ariful I. Anando, Sep 5, 2015.

I have a full service digital post production company.we specialize in image post production services like clipping path, Background removing, Resizing, Photoshop masking, shadowing, retouching, color correction, manipulation, and creative designing.

Need ongoing photo editing job, what's i can do?

Anyone please help me?

Ariful I. Anando, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Analyse the channel that you've been most successful with and put more energy into it.

There are freelancer sites like fiverr but you may find the margins are too low. Contact advertising agencies and offer them post-production editing etc.

sarahk, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Try giving away some work for free.

I know it sounds counter-productive but it gets word of mouth going and builds up your portfolio that you can show off.

I would recommend getting a website, it's a small expense for the benefit it provides.

I can help you get started for free, just send me a PM if you would like.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  4. spuunkDK

spuunkDK Member

Best Answers:
    Be aware of new shops in your area. Contact them and offer them to do the job for a great price.

spuunkDK, Sep 8, 2015 IP
  5. shreeramengineering

shreeramengineering Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me you should publish you work over social media website.

shreeramengineering, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  6. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with this completely. This is a different and a very credible approach if you follow it. In fact, I've seen my own friend doing that and now his continuously making his bank account growing fat, as he has an immensely great portfolio in his profile.

Of course, I'm not saying you to spend your whole time in it. Just contact some new shops, or even academies, in your town and offer them your "free" services. If they'd agree with you, you won't just get a word-of-mouth recommendations, but you also have a great portfolios, and especially pics of your work which you can show to your online clients that you've done work for them.

Just one hour is enough. And, within a month, if you do everything right, I guarantee, you won't have enough to handle new projects.

billll, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  7. Peter Bright

Peter Bright Member

Best Answers:
    Ariful,
    Even a conventional 'real world' business HAS to be on the web to survive these days. You certainly need a website and some social media marketing. A lot of this can be done for free cost (not time) you can create or have a good website for little cost these days, right a small guide and offer that for visitors to sign-up to your database. Offer some free product / service with an upsell product. Also when you're online email your existing clients and see if they will provide testimonials or maybe they have new work you can do at a doscount?

Peter Bright, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  8. arkhan

arkhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can suggest you for your clipping job you can apply online job marketplace, upon work, fiver, guru and more others website

arkhan, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  9. jlogan

jlogan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Artful,

As mentioned above

1.Get on: Upwork 1st, Guru, Freelancer, create a profile and start looking at successful freelancers doing what you do save their profiles.
    2.Create a job post for the same work you do and see how the best freelancers are applying to your job and look at their portfolio.
    3.Upload your work samples to G-drive or dropbox and link them right in your proposal don't attach them(People are lazy they like easy)
    4.Again emulate the best guys that applied to your sample job use their profile and proposals as a template(The ones that earn the most money)
    5.Start a blog use it as an online resume if you don't have one already so that you can become an authority
    6.Offer to guest post on other blogs, magazine sites, and websites that deal with your field
    7.Use linkedIn into network
    8.Find Bloggers that do what you do and look at their resume, then apply to the same places(They obviously hire people that do that work)
    9.Get on Social media

Overall I would focus on Upwork 1st then build out.

Cheers

jlogan, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  10. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, let everyone know that you have that talent. Talk about it on social media. Show samples of your work there. Build a site that shows your work as well as what you do. Look for those who might need your services and offer it for free, or at least for a minimal fee. Slowly people will know about your work and if they like what they see, they'll take you in.

Milliardo, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  11. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most people think work will land in their lap. You have to work to get work. A local detailer near me became very successful by being transparent with the quality of his work on social media by sharing photos and reviews on FaceBook, YouTube and Instagram. Social Media started his business. After creating a presence he started to pay for local paid advertising on FaceBook to get more exposure and business. He even joined car club forums as a sponsor. After he moved in to his own shop he started to contact and build relationships with car storage facilities, car dealers, mechanic shops, audio installation shops... They all recommend him for business. Moral of this story is he had to work on getting the work. It's no different with you. Do you have a portfolio? How can someone view your work? What do you offer? How can someone benefit? Who benefits? What type of relationships can you build to get continuous work? Is there even a market for what you do?

I think the latter is very important.. A lot of times we have this talent and skill that we believe could make us a fortune but there's no market for it. Very rarely are companies saying "hmm... I need to find someone who can remove this background from this image"... Usually their Graphic Designer or even Web Designer can do it. Or the company they pay to build their web sites have someone in house. It's not really an outsourced thing. Perhaps you can get creative and take up Photography and Web Design too. Offer perhaps Exotic Car dealerships a professional photo package that includes pro shots, professional imagery, and brochures for their vehicles.

NetStar, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  12. Nata_nata

Nata_nata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting description. May I have a domain name of a website?

Nata_nata, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  13. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Promote your services on social media and link your website to it. Also, display a good portfolio on your website.

Anitasol, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  14. gracekkk

gracekkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    social media is a good way, and you can show your Work case on it, add more friends who interesting it. and you will begin to have customer

gracekkk, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  15. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try on upwork.com or freelancer.com and promote your photo editing capability on social media

robinymym, Feb 8, 2017 IP