1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i get high traffic for my website by social media ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jennifer kris, Apr 12, 2014.

1. BobBlue

BobBlue Peon

Best Answers:
    Use twitter to tweet the link to your website. If you have a large enough number of followers people will click on the link and you can drive highly targeted traffic to your website because they are your own twitter followers. You can also use TweetBoss twitter marketing software to increase the number of targeted followers you have.

BobBlue, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  2. Etoot

Etoot Member

Best Answers:
    All social networks are best for generating high traffic but I would recommend Facebook Ads. Facebook Ads will not only generate you high traffic but leads and sales as well which is the ultimate goal of every online business owner.

Regards,
    etoot.com

Etoot, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  3. mozpk

mozpk Member

Best Answers:
    i think Pinterest and reddit is best for you

mozpk, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  4. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create a YouTube channel for your website and upload videos targeting your keywords. Every time you post, upload a video optimized for the primary and secondary keywords of your post and link to it.

You will find it is much easier and faster to rank a video than a blog post - depending on competition. Do some research and target some low competition keywords related to your niche and you very well could rank on Google page one in minutes

Or buy traffic from some freelancer on sites like SEOclerks, listingdock etc.

lukeSwenson, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  5. Inung Personal

Inung Personal Active Member

Best Answers:
    for a social traffics, i preferred facebook ads with targetting audience

Inung Personal, Sep 11, 2015 IP