1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i get daily 500 visitors for my site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bdlancer2013, Jun 5, 2015.

i have a blogging site with adsense. how can i bring daily 500 visitors for my site.
    what types of seo should i do?
    www.healdeep.com

bdlancer2013, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Franklin Hatchett, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  3. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have good social media you can do it with help of social media.
    you can buy traffic
    you can get traffic by getting involved in it for example "add me fast" is such website
    you can run PPC campaigns
    if you are looking for organic traffic then SEO is a way but it is a slow process and gives you results after 2-3 months

Regards

garry420, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  4. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    In my opinion SMO provide better value than SEO for getting traffic. I suggest you to perform SMO rather than SEO. Promote your site on Facebook Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. It will help you to get more traffic.

xendurinan, Jun 5, 2015 IP
  5. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can't do it suddenly, it take time with seo and smo, if you want you can use google adwords.

meethi jain, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  6. urbanrestro

urbanrestro Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is one of the largest source for traffic. If you share your website on a regular basis then you can get good amount of traffic from social media. SEO also gives you traffic but its at a lower rate.

urbanrestro, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  7. Alex.p

Alex.p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A strong social media network will bring a huge amount of traffic for your site. But you need to create your network only with specific people who are really interest in your product/service. In social media- Go to unknown person, make them friend then convert them to customer. It is hearing very easy but when you will go to implement it then you will face a bit problem. If you make your plan properly then implement it in right time then definitely you will be success!

Alex.p, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  8. 12348766754

12348766754 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use cheap social media services to increase the amount of views for your website(s).
    Social Media is getting more important every day!

12348766754, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  9. dieselhosting

dieselhosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with him it was nice steps

dieselhosting, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  10. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    You should invest in Facebook advertisement.. it gives you decent number of visitors depending on your budget.

Andy-Jones, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  11. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't expect to make it easy.. But if you have some dollars, you can try PPC or some other Facebook or Social Media promotion! :)

patco, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  12. Vipin Yadav

Vipin Yadav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you Should go for Social Media

Vipin Yadav, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  13. mikhailblaze

mikhailblaze Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you have a competitive niche. There are tons of health-themed websites in the Internet and people don't usually check two or more.

That aside, you can't get 500 visitors daily in an instant: it takes a ton of time, effort, and a lot of work. SEO campaigns take at least three to six months to bear fruit. Thing is, there are different types of SEO procedures - creating backlinks, guest posting, etc. However, remember that you need to do so consistently for months at a time.

Social media is also valuable for getting traffic, then again, building a Facebook page and getting follows from Twitter is a difficult task which can take a lot of time. Content marketing is also a must - write articles with enticing headlines and with content of good quality.

mikhailblaze, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  14. oahson

oahson Member

Best Answers:
    Do not just focus on getting traffic, focus on providing something useful to your visitors so that not only they would return to your website, but would also recommend your site to others.

In terms of what to do:
    1. Write useful and quality content. Do not emphasize too much on using keywords. Although it is wise to use keywords but only when they are used logically within the content.

2. Use long tail keywords in your posts. After all, long tail keywords can bring in some quick and targeted visitors.

3. From website marketing point, I would go what others have suggested in this thread. Go social and build communities and relationships (professional, lol.)

4. For link building, try to go with product reviews and submit to relevant authority sites.

Let us know how you go about it during the process.

oahson, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  15. Thetony

Thetony Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what kind of site you have, but if you are solely thinking about using organic search to bring in that much traffic, it will take if not years, at least months (assuming only using whitehat SEO).
    Facebook ads could do wonders if you really just want to get people on your site. It's not as competitive as Adwords (yet) and you can do a very specific demographic targeting depending on the kind of topics your blog talks about.

Thetony, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  16. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well 500 a day is not particularly too hard to do nowadays if you have a good site that is in a popular niche and have lots of good quality content/videos whatever.

You can get that just from sharing a new article every day on all your social networking sites to all your fans and followers.

You will have to build these up of course so get started today on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr for starters.

You will need to work on these sites adding content to them regularly daily and and building them up from the inside, you know, following people, liking peoples shit, actually interacting and getting lots of followers, fans, subscribers etc. It can take time. But if your savvy in a few weeks you could have some decent followers who are used to you posting new stuff every day and actually look out for it.

Of course there are so many top sites out there to suck traffic from, people, vistors, fans, subscribers, whatever you want to call them. And its the best type as well mostly as its mostly targeted by niche of course.

You should check your social signals to see how popular your sites and pages are in the search engines. Then work on getting likes, +1's etc etc to the pages that need it the most. This will help your SEO.

Remember some things. Fortune favors the brave. If you want to eat scrambled eggs you gotta break some eggs. You only regret the things you never done.

Godspeed. :)

Mkcoy, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  17. Ram Kr. Shukla

Ram Kr. Shukla Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever you niche is; here is the secret-
    1. Have patience and wait for 6-9 month
    2.Publish high quality content once fortnight
    3. Amplify in social networks
    4.Interlink your content
    5.Create backlink for each post; by analyzing competitions from ahref tool
    6.Repeat repeat & repeat

Ram Kr. Shukla, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  18. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    literally most of the answers offer payed advertising, but this website owner want to generate free traffic, - to earn from adsense ads

moneyroad, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  19. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO+SMO+PPC+Viral Marketing = Thousands of visitors

Aryans, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  20. Darnel Rafaela

Darnel Rafaela Active Member

Best Answers:
    I assume your looking for a more concrete answer, so i'll share my method. I've gotten at most 1,8k Visits in one day from 1 post on reddit.
    • Write engaging content
    • Get on reddit (but a high karma account or build one up)
    • Post in appropriate subreddits with more than 15k readers.
    • The amount of karma you have will put your post on page 1 and about 20% of those readers will see that post in 1 day, if you get allot of upvotes (you can buy these) The post will last longer giving you traffic daily.

Darnel Rafaela, Jun 25, 2015 IP