1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i get back my yahoo password if i don't remember secret question?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by doubler, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Jacob J

Jacob J Member

Best Answers:
    Do yo want others to hack the account for free? Just like that? :)

Jacob J, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  2. Trick

Trick Peon

Best Answers:
    My team & I offer the best hacking services.We can hack or recover any email id,mobile phone,FACEBOOK & website servers & grant our clients access..We always provide proof before payment so you know you are not being ripped off.Send me a mail "".We try to reply every client ASAP & execute the project in the quickest time-frame possible.

Need to obtain a lost email? Got that girlfriend that you are suspicious of cheating? The team at can solve your problems and your email needs! Just send them an email.

Trick, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  3. Ocean Feather

Ocean Feather Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know the alternative email used for your husband's email address?

If yes then you can use that option to reset your password.

Ocean Feather, Nov 25, 2013 IP
  4. Robert Fisks

Robert Fisks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a button " I can't access my account" maybe it could help for you. There you need to put your adress,postal code and etc. Otherwise you just need to pray to remember your pass :D

Robert Fisks, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  5. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am pretty sure you can get it back using your phone number if you have attached it toy our account. Or just contact them.

ash1ey82, Feb 20, 2014 IP
  6. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry, but if you don't know the secret question you will not be able to and Yahoo will not help.

You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. If you forgot your Yahoo! ID or password, go to the Sign-in Problems page. edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login

If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information so they can confirm your identity:

* Your birthday
    * Your ZIP or postal code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)
    * Country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)

Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.

If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you’ll have to provide the following information so they can confirm your identity:

* Your Yahoo! ID
    * Alternate email address, mobile phone number, or the answers to your secret questions

A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address. Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.

! If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, they cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password. !

HOPE IT HELPS ;)

wanessmark, Nov 22, 2014 IP
  7. Edward Johnson

Edward Johnson Active Member

Best Answers:
    while setting up your yahoo account, you have to provide another mail address to activate your yahoo account.
    that another address leads to your original yahoo identity!
    so that yahoo will send you another password so you can change it soon.
    in yahoo, you can also find 'help' section, while you are trying to log in too, so go there.
    don't panic! you will get back your yahoo password without remember questions.

Edward Johnson, Mar 10, 2015 IP
  8. itsmefox

itsmefox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yahoo has deacitved many yahoo for not using so if you sure ur id still alive and its just forget password u can click forget password under the password box in login page and there few options u dont know the sq but if u got ur alt mail in ur yahoo id u can reset the password on it and if u have added ur phone number u also can reset the password with ur phone number

itsmefox, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  9. majamkd

majamkd Greenhorn

Best Answers:

you should be able to recover your account. open a Support Incident with Yahoo! Account team
    Choose: Select a product: “Yahoo! Account, Select a category: “Password and sign in”, Select a sub-category: “unable to sign-in”. (Bypass “Password Helper” if you’ve already tried this) Scroll down and on the bottom of the form select, “EMAIL A SUPPORT AGENT” The form requires one security Q&A. If you cannot remember the exact answer to the security question, list any current or past answers that may apply, or type in “I don’t remember” and this will allow you to open a Support Incident where an account agent will be able to assist via emails.

Hope this can help :)

majamkd, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  10. bachtiar zulkifli

bachtiar zulkifli Member

Best Answers:
    usually if you have secondary e-mail, you can get the step to get back your account by using secondary e-mail

bachtiar zulkifli, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  11. bachtiar zulkifli

bachtiar zulkifli Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you have secondary e-mail it will be help you

bachtiar zulkifli, Jul 24, 2015 IP
  12. Kathline Conver

Kathline Conver Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo has great email password recovery support. Just give them a call. You would definitely recover your password!

Kathline Conver, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  13. miqdas

miqdas Peon

Best Answers:
    you can use the verify phone number

miqdas, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  14. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    doubler

Go to this page to contact customer care, fill the form and wait for the answer :

help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/

or

help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale

Select password and sign in

Select forgot secret questions and answers

Click on the envelope

Fill the form
    thank u i home ull like it & i might help u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 5, 2016 IP