1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get Adsense quickly on my website.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by choncholkpii, Jan 20, 2014.

Hlw there, How are you all.

I'm a blogger in online blogging platform. I maintain this blog tech-article.com. I got pr1 and it's Alexa rank decreasing day by day. I applied to adsene two times, but I don't get it. Now plz suggest me how can I get this quickly?

choncholkpii, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  2. sendtom3

sendtom3 Peon

Best Answers:
    How old is your site and how many articles do you have? I know that a site need to be 6 month old..

sendtom3, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  3. peterstein

peterstein Member

Best Answers:
    Did you ever got a block from them? Check your mails.. what are they writing? Normally they tell you the reason, if not ask them.

peterstein, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  4. Bika1

Bika1 Peon

Best Answers:
    From doing my own research about AdSense, I found out that:

1) Having quality posts with 500 words minimum
    2) Usually owing your domain instead a free blogging platform like blogger or word press. eg. yourname.com vs. yourname.blogger.com-better chances you will get approved when your domain name is yourname.com. Doesn't necessarily mean that you will NEVER get approved with free domain, it will just take some time.
    3) Make sure you get traffic to your website
    4) Valid payee name/valid address/ valid URL
    5) Your site should be at least 6 months old. Although that wasn't the case a few years ago.

Don't worry about not getting approved. A lot of people do get denied the first few times, me included. I worked on quality rather than quantity and soon before I knew it, I was approved.

Good Luck!

Bika1, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  5. MSI Sakib

MSI Sakib Member

Best Answers:
    Apply via Youtube. You will be approved within some hours

MSI Sakib, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  6. Uros Zivkovic

Uros Zivkovic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is a way to get approved within 2 hours or less. Create a Gmail account and sign in to youtube, then upload two or three quality videos of your own creation. For example, you could just film yourself talking about the stuff you write on your site, or even do a step by step how to video with demonstrations. This could also help with your website traffic. After that, go to video manager then channel settings. Click monetization and "how will I be paid?" , associate and Adsense account, select your adsense account and send the application. The Adsense team will send the confirmation email to your gmail inbox within 2 hours.

After that sign in to your Adsense account and go to your account settings. Go to Access and authorization then sites authorized to show ads and click edit. Now you just enter your blog URL and submit.

After successfully creating your adsense account that links to your blog you will receive and email to place ads on your site.

Hope this helps.

Uros Zivkovic, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  7. Lex350

Lex350 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Follow this advice and you will be banned within hours as well.

Lex350, Feb 17, 2014 IP