1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I get 5k visitors within a day

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by Asaduzzaman shuvonill, May 1, 2019.

Hi there, I have a wordpress jobs website. I want to drive 5k visitors /traffic within a day. How can I do that? Can you please share some forum / public blog list?

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Asaduzzaman shuvonill, May 1, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A search of "traffic forum" yields 21,900 results. Probably a good place to start. Don't expect 5K visitors a day any time soon though.

You'll most likely have to place ads in major magazines and similar media that reaches high volume viewers.

My personal suggestion is to study solo advertising and put that to use.

I say study because if you don't know what you're doing you will end up with nothing but an empty bank account. You need to learn it and find a legitimate vendor (you have to study those also because there are a lot of scammers. There are plenty of vendors with integrity too).

JoeSpirit, May 1, 2019 IP
  3. Asaduzzaman shuvonill

Asaduzzaman shuvonill Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Asaduzzaman shuvonill, May 1, 2019 IP
  4. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Aside from spending money on advertising 5k/day is going to require some time to build up. Post on social networks, do SEO/link building and be patient. In time you'll get to 5k/day and beyond! Otherwise, signup as an advertiser with Adsense, Bidvertiser or another similar place and then just start buying clicks/traffic.

FPForum, May 9, 2019 IP
  5. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    samilee80, May 9, 2019 IP
  6. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you dont have a vast exeperience or audience then its very hard to achieve so much visitors in one day . I think paid traffic its a good option

Spartan14, May 10, 2019 IP
  7. Tech9logyCreators

Tech9logyCreators Member

Best Answers:
    No one gives the guarantee of 5k hits in a day but it also not something that can't be done. You must also have a good website to achieve it. However I can help you gain that amount of traffic within 2 or 3 days but no guarantee

Tech9logyCreators, May 10, 2019 IP
  8. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The thought just occurred to me that you might look into getting links from government sites.

Since you have a job website (and if you're recognized and in good graces with local government) you might be able to get a listing with the branch in your area that handles unemployment. This might apply to federal government if your job postings are nationwide.

Also, a website that offers job postings is a prime candidate for press releases I think.

JoeSpirit, May 10, 2019 IP
  9. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Only good way to do this is social media (unless you have the money for TV advertising). Put up a page on facebook or youtube, get some interesting stuff going on, then advertise there.

JEET, May 26, 2019 IP