1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i generate traffic through My Facebook Page?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Samriti Sharma, Aug 26, 2012.

Hi Friends, I run my own site and doing SMO myself. I made a facebook page and want traffic through it, but could drive only 5-10 visit daily. Please suggest me how can i generate more and more traffic thorough Facebook.

Thanx...

Samriti Sharma

Samriti Sharma, Aug 26, 2012 IP
  2. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    about 350 million people use facebook every day.so there is a huge possibility of getting more traffic through the proper use of facebook.for getting traffic from facebook you can include link to your website in all post.i think this process can bring you lot of traffic.

eyesight, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  3. sajid_buriro

sajid_buriro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally i don't have a problem with generating traffic from facebook and twitter, i rarely rely on search engines, if i will start giving advice people may think i am doing promotion of my scripts/apps but anyway will try to suggest something else first, don't post irrelevant stuff on pages, be to the point, post quality material, if you include link then think like a fan not like an admin, that why they should go to that link.......
    Now the last thing, my scripts, you can check my signature ;)

sajid_buriro, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  4. fir3143

fir3143 Banned

Best Answers:
    If you want to get more traffic to your facebook page, promote them to other facebook page that is related to your page. Or upload interesting photos and share them so that many users will visit your page.

fir3143, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  5. darren011

darren011 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is really an hard thing to do specially when there is no interested about it,for me need to have first a good facebook account and have a lot of friend in that way you will get a lot of visitor and you can ask them to check your page to get huge traffic.

darren011, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  6. clarie.texas

clarie.texas Peon

Best Answers:
    Enhance your targeted likes and then go for relevant posting... keep doing...keep doing.. at one day you will get the result... but do not add irrelevant users ....

clarie.texas, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  7. Amadish

Amadish Member

Best Answers:
    Increase your likes and post stuff relevant to your Facebook page

Amadish, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  8. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make one fan page and add your products and give some special discount and share your offer to other fan page as well.

OSSEO, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  9. Eddie.S

Eddie.S Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Advertise on Facebook to get more “likes”. This is the quickest way to grow your fan base. Try to run a competition. Everyone likes a competition.Add Facebook Social Plugin Box to your Blog and Website.Post content from your blog to Facebook whenever you write a new post. Facebook users love receiving new content on Facebook without having to go looking for your blog. Treat Facebook as an extension of your blog.

Eddie.S, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  10. anurocked

anurocked Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check the website www.fananimal.com and increase traffic on your site
    Watch your fans explode
    Get thousands of real Facebook fans and Twitter followers
    100% Guaranteed results
    Visit www.fananimal.com

[TABLE="width: 64"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: xl24, width: 64"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

anurocked, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  11. lowprod

lowprod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, you need a fan page for your website/blog, not a profile. Then, try posting a few times a day (I usually make 2-3 posts). If you have a decent fanbase and you keep them connected with your articles, you should drive traffic pretty easy.

lowprod, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  12. HaiTai

HaiTai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buy a facebook ad....
    Or make a facebook page and tell your friends to spread it around

HaiTai, Sep 5, 2012 IP
  13. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    - create contest campaign which do need them to enter your site to get something in order to win your prizes.
    - integrate your website with all facebook plug in
    - use facebook ads ppc to generate traffic to your site
    - create a formal contact us application to allow them to enter your site and further contact with you .
    - share more image and video which do pop out your site url or in the footer
    - create some poll to understand what your fans would like to see from your site .

JerrickYeoh, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  14. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most people here fail because the sites that they promote on FB are crap! Facebook users aren't going to be interested in shit content & shit sites. I think some people here are going about the internet the wrong way & have no clue about running a business... I kind of relate it to my experience in Bali where the mother fuckers are in your face, grabbing you, trying to force shit on to you & it's the same online - they think by being in your face with their shit is going to make you visit their site... sorry but it's the truth. For example this person who started the post - made one post & lost interest... how's he going to survive online if he can't even commit to a thread?

thsadmin, Sep 6, 2012 IP
  15. webwwe

webwwe Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Check This Website : http://www.growfanbase.com, i think you can make a facebook fan page with any topic with a cheap price too.

webwwe, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  16. backlinksrockstar

backlinksrockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    Post high quality content on your social networking sites. Nobody wants to share or like lousy content. Also, you have to be consistent and updated on your network.

backlinksrockstar, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  17. Esolution

Esolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is big community of million of peoples where you can get easily promotion of you your site or page .....

Esolution, Sep 21, 2012 IP
  18. RockingLastsForever

RockingLastsForever Peon

Best Answers:
    Interact with users in your niche, find pages they already use and get talking to them, share cool pics, videos and articles with them. People love interactive content on social media so put it to good use.

RockingLastsForever, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  19. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I think the above information are very much useful. These suggestions work better.

Digital_lover, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  20. kwl583

kwl583 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get visitors for your site from all social media sites like face book ,twitter and stumble upon etc..
    You should add some useful and valuable content in the face book page.By add some interesting and funny pictures you can increase the number of your followers.More followers mean more visitors.

kwl583, Sep 23, 2012 IP