1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I find quality backlinks for this site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Scott Romero, Jan 1, 2017.

Hy I need some quality backlinks for http://printlet.com/ This site provides exclusive cards which demonstrates the portraits of famous people. They are offering bonus now. Can anyone suggest me How I can get quality leads by seo. Also look at the site and give me suggestion How can I improve it to make it more friendly. Thanks
    SEMrush

Scott Romero, Jan 1, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, you wont get quality leads from SEO agencies, due to fact that spam is behind 90% of linkbuilding activity done today.

Web_Shark, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  3. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Work more on on-page and off-page SEO activities. It can definitely help you.

karen9999, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  4. Chicago Tax Lawyer

Chicago Tax Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    I always buy high-quality link in fiverr.com . Create an account and brought some quality backlink gigs for your targeted website.

Chicago Tax Lawyer, Jan 4, 2017 IP
  5. Kay Dee

Kay Dee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do some PPT submission, Article, blogging, join communities, and comment posting.

Kay Dee, Jan 5, 2017 IP
  6. Theo Cecev

Theo Cecev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Web_shark, agencies these days do nothing but spam your moneysite which hurts you in the long run. What you can try is get the same backlinks as your competition.

Type in the keyword you wish to rank for and copy the urls of the websites that are already ranked on the top positions. Paste them into majestic, or ahref (or any backlink checking tool you might have) and see where they are getting their backlinks from and see if you can get the same ones. That's just one thing you can do (out of thousand other linkbuilding methods). I would suggest to try out some blackhat methods, but If you have little experience don't touch them. Hope this helps.

Theo Cecev, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  7. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    It is advisable to do effective competitor analysis to find and generate quality backlinks for your website.

Manish.ebiztrait, May 27, 2019 IP
  8. Furious Man

Furious Man Peon

Best Answers:
    Am providing backlinks Service if you interested kindly let me know Skype id: furiousmanbhw

Furious Man, May 28, 2019 IP
  9. harrys56431

harrys56431 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways you can try to find quality backlinks for your website. You can find them using tools like ahrefs, majestic, etc. I will recommend you to find these backlinks from some queries.

harrys56431, Jun 10, 2019 IP