1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I find out the number of sales of any product from clickbank market place?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by affiliatenewbie, Feb 26, 2008.

I have been toiling hard to market certain products without much success. I have a feeling that i am pushing products that are either saturated or craps?! How can i find how many pieces of this products are being sold by affiliates?Thanks for your valuable help!

affiliatenewbie, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  2. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.cb-analytics.com/top-products.php

You can always check that site . It gives you the gravity , earn per sale , , and all the new products that just came out on CB

I believe when the gravity of a product is really high it means that there are a lot of affiliates promoting it . but i don't know other possible way to find out how many times a product has been sale by affiliates .

megarudy, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  3. Aurelius25

Aurelius25 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check the HOP it is indicate the visitor who click your affiliate link.the more hop you have the more you will get the earning transactions from the customer

Aurelius25, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  4. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    - you cant, unless you get the answer from the vendor himself - clickbank keeps this data private.

As "megarudy" said, the nearest you can go to answer your question is to check the gravity of a product. (Not an indication of how many exact sales are being made but you will get an idea)

web_18designer, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  5. valermas

valermas Peon

Best Answers:
    But why do you need exact number of sales. Take to the consideration the gravity. It gives you much more imnportant information about affiliates promotions.

valermas, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  6. Info Prodigy

Info Prodigy Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no way to know, as an affiliate, how many sales are made but gravity is an indicator of whether or not ANY sales are being made. The thought is, the higher the gravity, the more popular the product. Gravity can be deceiving though. There is a great FREE course that has helped me quite a bit called mining money online. Things have changed though so if you get the system, know that there is some "new world" learning you'll need to do also. I don't know if I'm allowed to say this but you can get a free copy from the first link in my sig line. If I'm not allowed to say that, please let me know so I can change it and not get busted :eek:

Info Prodigy, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  7. trebomedia

trebomedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Through you clickbank cp

trebomedia, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  8. namwijit

namwijit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can examine the hop it is indicate the guest who just click your internet marketer weblink.the more hop you have the more you will get the making dealings from the client

namwijit, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  9. Teepee

Teepee Member

Best Answers:
    The gravity is actually the number of sales for the past month on Clickbank. Gravity is the #1 criteria while searching its vast inventory.

Teepee, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  10. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can't know it, for some reason clickbank doesn't show it, why? tax evasion of something :)

JamesColin, Jan 12, 2013 IP