1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I find a girl online to marry?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by makeit easy, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Maslova

Maslova Peon

Best Answers:
    Go Russian. Start here: http://russianwomenbook.com/

I know many guys married to Russian girls. *BUT* it can be shark infested waters there -- especially in Ukraine. Get the facts you need first. Read that book, then join this forum: http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php and you are good to go (if you can afford it).

Maslova, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  2. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you meant emarryme.com. It has a 30 day trial period but no info about the cost after the trial ends.

Russian girls are usually well educated and sexy. But I can't speak Russian. Thanks for the site URL's though.

makeit easy, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  3. lapdancer

lapdancer Peon

Best Answers:
    are really that desperate?????? stay single... the better way in these day and age...

marriage is the thing of the past. you can hump anyone if you are single.

lapdancer, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  4. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Craigslist LOL

mreb1010, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  5. Epicview

Epicview Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know. I worked with a socially awkward, middle-aged, computer programmer once with a hot, young, Russian wife that just screamed mail-order (umm . . because they looked like such an odd couple -- she wasn't actually screaming "mail order"). He was very vague about how they met (he went to meet her in Russia) and she didn't speak English very well, so it's not like they had long, soulful conversations. Wish I could have pinpoint his source.

Epicview, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  6. dan2008

dan2008 Member

Best Answers:
    did " makeit easy " find his girl?

dan2008, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  7. makeit easy

Best Answers:
    @lapdancer: No I am not hopeless. As I said before I can stay single. In fact I am a little bit afraid from listening to grumble after getting married. Most of the women are garrulous and I like silence. This is the biggest problem with women but I can't live alone forever.

@dan2008: No I couldn't find her yet.

makeit easy, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  8. makeit easy

Best Answers:
    Internet is needed only for the first meet. I think that this is not hard to understand. Internet is just a communication tool like phone. There are many similar comments here which claim that internet is not a good choice to find a girl to marry. I wouldn't need any website if I don't look for a girl abroad. I can find a girl easily where I live. I hope these explanations can clear some opposite ideas.

makeit easy, Feb 17, 2011 IP