1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I find a girl online to marry?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by makeit easy, Aug 15, 2009.

1. ExaMike

ExaMike Peon

Best Answers:
    Why need find online?

ExaMike, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  2. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I met mine in 2004 in an online roleplaying game. Like some others on this thread, neither of us were looking for a partner. Sometimes when you meet a scantily clad half-elf rogue dual weilding daggers online, they really aren't much different in real life :) (well ok, no daggers)

Got a house, cat and two kids now.

RumpledElf, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. parting

parting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to find a man for marry :(

parting, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. healthcon

healthcon Member

Best Answers:
    That's possible but hard, in a sense that most long distance relationship do not last because temptation is everywhere. And we internet users can pretend and can be whoever we want to impress the other party.

healthcon, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  5. hilhilginger

hilhilginger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you marry from internet then you will have a internet wife.So your days will be counted for online sex. My personal advise is to tell your friends to arrange a girl for you rather than search on internet.

hilhilginger, Jan 7, 2011 IP
  6. mangliks

mangliks Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't go for internet to find a new relationship because it's not safe at all. Believe me. Go for some social networking sites eg. facebook , orkut , twitter etc. Have fun...

mangliks, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  7. Balendra Singh

Balendra Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many new matrimonial sites in internet :
    but need some Tips to find perfect life partner --
    1-After filling in all forms and activation of registration try to add some unique features to your profile which will make Your Profile STAND out from others. Emphasise on something that can make it VERY SPECIAL and EYE-CATCHING.

2-If you want to filter some category of people and thus not to waste time with reading messages from people you sure you won't be interested, use STOP-WORDS. For example if you don't wish to relocate, MENTION it in CAPITAL LETTERS! If your requirements are of specific age group, religion or hobbies (drinking, smoking, diet), again SPECIFY in BOLD AND CAPITAL. Don't waste your and their time!

3-Try to understand emotional and psychological specifications of women (for men) - they generally are looking for romantic men who will care and protect them, who will make them to feel Very Special. While men in general seek a faithful mature lady who wish to be a supportive partner, attractive (who will beautify herself for her husband, look after one's shape and appearance, i.e. do everything to please husband's eye). And at the same time a lady who will be a wise companion and a good wife and possibly mother.

4- Don't scare people off with writing too much about your family. Avoid to write about your mistakes in past, negativity and defects. The future will show who is who! However, don't lie and don't lead people on in a wrong direction. Meanwhile try to improve yourself and to live and act accordingly to your new criteria and standards.

5-Avoid short abrupt answers which may misrepresent you.
    Avoid grammatical mistakes (by writing in hurry) unless English is your second language (in this case it will be understood).

When you initiate a contact, don't write too much about yourself (I... I... my...) or too short (it might sounds rude and even silly).

6-Don't ask for a photo from lady in a direct way. Usually it sounds rude and she may never reply. Be polite - kindly ask for pictures of her place where she lives and of her family. Generally, after such diplomatic ways she will appreciate your delicate manners and will be more open and will send you photos even without you asking.

7-First letters are very crucial! Try to show your best, it will smooth your correspondence. First impressions are always of utmost importance. Smart quotes will enhance your letters, increase chances for acceptance and add value to your perceived wisdom.

8-Always CORRECTLY spell the name of The Person whom you correspond with!. Remember Carnegie's golden words: "There is no sweeter sound in the world than the sound of your own name". The same apply to the letters, indeed.

9-Be accurate with your replies, answer the questions to the best of your ability and in time! Remember to keep contact constantly. Otherwise he/she might lose interest and switch to somebody else (there are thousands profiles on the Internet!)

10-Log in into your profile as often as possible. And if you have unlimited Internet access, leave that page open (just minimize it if you are busy with sometjhing else). Most members are looking for members who are online, so your chances to get noticed will increase hundreds times! If the chat messenger is available on that Matrimonial site (mostly offer free Chat), also keep it open. In your chat you can just leave your email and apologise that you can't chat at the moment (for example you are at work or using friend's computer etc.)

11-Try to get instant messenger such as MSN or Yahoo. Nowadays even Google CHAT will be more advisable as it doesn't need any installation. Just register your free email at google.mail.com and ask your chosen one to register at google too. Then you two can chat anytime when you both are logged on to your emails.

12-Be caring and wise - ask more about the family of the person, his/her parents, his/her children (if any). Ask about their names, lives, ages and their photos - you will be amazed how you will rise in the eye of the one with whom you are corresponding!

13-E-cards, romantic SMS or full of wisdom quotes/short messages will increase your chances for success. There are plenty of free services with beautiful E-cards and free ideas for SMS /e-mails. You can e-mail us for more advices on this matter.

14-If not sure, NEVER reject. If you know somebody who might be interested in him/her, suggest it, but in a nice way, apologetically saying that it seems that you already found someone but you are very impressed with his/her profile and would like to recommend him/her to one of your friends/colleague etc.

Balendra Singh, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  8. humararishta

humararishta Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop looking. The right girl will find you, just enjoy life...

humararishta, Jan 9, 2011 IP
  9. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, so don't use the internet to find a relationship, use the internet instead. Funniest thing I've heard all year :)

RumpledElf, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  10. Lightsaber

Lightsaber Member

Best Answers:
    Marry Vietnamese girls , there are many to choose from 'agencies'. They are beautiful , polite , cooks , cleans the house, although it kinda sounds like marrying your maid.

I do find women with British accents sexy too haha, probably that is a better choice for a long term partner.

Lightsaber, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  11. saibee

saibee Peon

Best Answers:
    well there are a lot many websites available on the internet...go for shaadi.com

saibee, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  12. Abhilash Sangamam

Abhilash Sangamam Peon

Best Answers:
    Abhilash Sangamam, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  13. nicholas07

nicholas07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I found my GF through yahoo chat :)

nicholas07, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  14. seobacklinkbo

seobacklinkbo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can but it doesn't come recommended... just be sociable with people around you and love will find you

seobacklinkbo, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  15. slutz

slutz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Theres numerous dating sites which allow you to meet up with people. Some work, some don't.

I'd recommend the first result in online dating type it into Google, the first result you get will probably be the best. Meet up with the person, and just act calm and see how it goes.

~ Slutz ~

slutz, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  16. 4Fun

4Fun Peon

Best Answers:
    dude u dont have to make any meeting tho online,just Go OUT sometime lol

4Fun, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  17. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really?

Thanks for the question though this thread is very old.

She can be 25+ years old and from UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada, Australia, US, France, Netherlands or Belgium. I haven't spoken French since many years and I almost forgot it completely.

I am a well educated (in finance/business), handsome and fit man. Serious ladies can PM me.

makeit easy, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  18. HavenX

HavenX Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like your in a hurry.....

HavenX, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  19. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    No. Never. It's not urgent for me. I can live without a wife.

makeit easy, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  20. capstonic

capstonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try marryme.com

capstonic, Feb 16, 2011 IP