1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i earn money from internet ! easy way or hard one , i dont care :)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Royane, Apr 7, 2015.

hii friends , i was lookin for any way to make money from internet ! how ever 10$ in week would be great for a start . i hope you can help me :)

Royane, Apr 7, 2015 IP
  2. gamestoenjoy

gamestoenjoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a successful game site with hot games called Games to Enjoy.
    I get 5,000 visits per day, and I earn from the ads located on site.
    This is a great way for me to earn money as I love games :)

gamestoenjoy, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  3. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are having good knowledge in any IT field you can start selling your service over FIVERR, SEOCLERK for free and earn some quick money from these site.

Suppose you having good knowledge of Article Writing you can start a gig over these sites and selling your service.

sam.hunt0710, Apr 8, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    i used to have many websites , but now i dont have time to work on :( , thnx bro

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  5. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    i can do that , i'll try it . thnx <3

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  6. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on what you're good at or have an interest in etc. If you're looking for around $10+ a week the fivvr might be a good start.... It is flooded with gigs now though. A little hard to stand out from the crowd.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  7. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    hey friend ! i can write articles . can you send me a link on fivver which i can find a job for writing articles ? and thnx ^_^

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  8. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to go to fivvr and post your service. If you are looking for writing jobs them have a browse on elance.com

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  9. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you !

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  10. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    Just create a account over there , then create a gig with good introduction about yourself and stating what quality content you will provide to your customers. Use some good images which will showcase your work.

Promote your gig via facebook and twitter and wait for the Orders to come. As soon you get order complete them in time , get positive review and (Y) you started your own Business over Internet.

sam.hunt0710, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  11. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    i just did that ! thnak you :)

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  12. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Out of all the advice you selected the worst.

Either way I do not trust you and would not trust you writing a content for me. You make mistakes in simple words and put too much unneeded symbols in your text.

The fact you can write does not mean you can write articles.

The only worthy advice here was given in the very first reply. Host the site with free flash games, gain traffic and sell ad space to advertisers. If you had had any such experience before, you would never have been asking silly questions on forums.

BTW, can you show a list of the many sites you used to have?

H0stZealot, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  13. imrizk

imrizk Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways to make money online there is media buying, Seo, amazon and ebay, ppc there are a lot of things you can do, choosing the field isn't the hard part.
    You know what the hard part? - the journey to success. You gotta give it all you got. and its not like "yeah i have a great idea so imma get so much money". you need to get your self to the point when you enjoy your failures, because you feel like you learned so much. just keep getting better and better. its not different than going to the gym. when you start something you gotta take it seriously, other wise you are not only disrespecting the efforts other people put in. you are just wasting your time.

So goodluck and give it all you got :)

imrizk, Apr 8, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones and H0stZealot like this.
  14. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice to see such devotion, let's hope it will remain the same.

concerning the topic - OP decided to try with fiverr and that is just enough said for this thread to be closed, as I really doubt he will share his success story with us.

15. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    Thnx ! you helped me so much by giving me this advice :)

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  16. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see you are still here)) could you answer my questions couple of posts above?? Like, what is the huge list of websites you worked with? and show us an example of your great content-creation skills?

17. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    The only reason why im not answering your quests is that the websites, articles that i used to manage/write are for phishing i can't and im sorry

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  18. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, I was kinda expecting that. Good luck on your fiverr career but do not expect too much of it. If you cannot make something real - you will never succeed.

19. Royane

Royane Peon

Best Answers:
    10x , well i dont pish anymore ! this's why im here ! :)
    i want to make my own money ^^

Royane, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  20. infinity875

infinity875 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Royane, here are 10 ideas that you can use to get some pocket money easily:

Amazon Mechanical Turk

Amazon’s version of a “marketplace for work.” Find tasks such as testing sites, writing articles, taking surveys, complete them and earn money.

Conduit

Conduit allows you to create custom toolbars. Every time someone downloads your toolbar, you get paid. Get people to download the toolbar and you’ll receive a few dollars each time.

eBay

Rummage through you’re stuff, find anything of value that you don’t need sell it on eBay, Amazon or Craigslist. If you’re interested in going further than that start selling your family and friend’s items for a commission.

Paid Articles

Content sites are always looking to pay for quality content. Check out eHow, BrightHub, Constant-Content and cash in on you’re expertise.

Experts Exchange

Are you a techie? If you are, join Experts Exchange and answer people’s questions on hardware, software, programming and more, to receive rewards.

Microworkers

Make “micromoney” doing “microjobs” on Microworkers. Make money by completing tiny tasks online for people such as signing up for sites, Digging articles or linking to sites.

Student Of Fortune

Student of Fortune is an online tutoring and homework help platform. Students who need help post questions with cash rewards and depending on how well you answer it, you receive the cash. The top tutor has earned over $127,000!

99 Designs

If you’ve alway been good at Photoshop, 99Designs is the perfect place to cash in on your skills. Enter logo, tshirt, icon, website, print design contests.

Fiverr

Fiverr is a marketplace for $5 odd jobs. People offer jobs such as installing WordPress plugins, computer programming, translations, designing business cards and much more.

ChaCha

This search engine is powered by real people. Each time you respond to someone’s search you will be paid a small amount.

I hope it help you all!
    Cheers!

infinity875, Apr 8, 2015 IP