1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I earn $20-$30 (online) a day without doing much?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by einstein72, Dec 7, 2009.

Hi, I need to earn at least $20-$30 through PayPal a day without doing a lot of work (since I don't have the time).

-No website/hosting, affiliate programs, no advertising programs (Adsense, Clickbank, etc.) - don't have time to spend on making websites, posts or affiliates
    -Please don't send me eBooks (or offer me any) - I simply want to know what I can do and how
    -Something that is easy and not time consuming (can't be more than 30 mins daily)
    -No Surveys, signups or offers of any sort
    -Something legal - no "carding" or any other type of fraud.

I have tried with content creation but spent too long in writing articles and didn't earn $20/day.
    Please help me out here, all advice is appreciated - Reply through PM with good advice or simply post on this thread.
    Thank you in advance,

einstein72, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  2. writesalot

writesalot Peon

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't we all like to earn a living by doing nothing, it doesn't work that way. Maybe if you work really hard for a year, you might be able to get a passive income going and then you can site back and do nothing, but everyone has to do the hard yards first.

I have a POD shop that took two years of hard labour to start just making a couple of hundred dollars a year before it took off and gave me a reasonably decent living. Now I only have to work on it a couple of days a month to keep the money coming in.

There are no instant money makers

Cheers, Rowan

writesalot, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  3. hotalexa

hotalexa Peon

Best Answers:
    Its only one way to make money doing nothing, rob a bank.

hotalexa, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  4. einstein72

einstein72 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am willing to work (30 Mins max. a day) - isn't there something that could get me $20-$30 in 30 mins?

einstein72, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  5. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, there are enough jobs that pay $40-$100/hour, so 30 mins would be what you want. But you need to actually have some skills :)

Kwaku, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  6. kingsoflegend

kingsoflegend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you happen to be a hot chick with a webcam, I doubt you'll make it

kingsoflegend, Dec 7, 2009 IP
    DaveCS likes this.
  7. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its pretty easy.
    If you have money to invest in day trading,then earning $100/day is not a problem.
    Try stock trading.

mentos, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  8. Romanorc

Romanorc Active Member

Best Answers:
    So you want to earn between 40.00 and 60.00 per hour?

What skill set do you have that would justify paying you that kind of money?

Romanorc, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  9. DubDubDubDot

DubDubDubDot Peon

Best Answers:
    You won't find anything online at $40-$60 an hour with that list of limitations. You are pretty much saying that you are not willing to be a webmaster and won't create content either. So what is left?

This forum seems to be a magnet for people who want to make money online, but don't want to do what it takes to make it.

DubDubDubDot, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  10. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well other than write a check or hit send with a credit card, that is all the work needed to buy a website earning $30.00 to $40.00 per day.

;)

Sem-Advance, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  11. ztyler90

ztyler90 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the only way you could possibly make a good amount of money a week is if you bought and sold websites. If you have a knack for knowing that websites possibly have potential, and you have the knowledge to clean the sites up and make them better. You could be earning hundreds a week. But this still would probably take more than 30 minutes a day.

ztyler90, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  12. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Time is money so if you don't have the time then forget your dream ..($20-$30 a day without any task) ..:mad:

fancymouj, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  13. IYAN74

IYAN74 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hai Kwaku's ,
    what name site which give you pay per job $40-$100/hour. can you share with me... Thanks

IYAN74, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  14. deannatroupe

deannatroupe Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to echo the other posts, but there's really nothing that you can do to make money without doing any work. If you don't have the time to do the work, then you won't make any money, period. Even so called passive methods require time in the beginning to get set up.

deannatroupe, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  15. br3adman

br3adman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any skills that are valuable to someone if you are,try careerbuilder dot com

br3adman, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  16. TheCheesePolice

TheCheesePolice Member

Best Answers:
    What you people need to realize is that the money you make will be coming from somewhere. The internet is like any market at all - This is why you're not making any money.

TheCheesePolice, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  17. rvix

rvix Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that quick money can also mean money that wont last for long sometimes. But if you start small and build your way up then it will most likely be long term money.

rvix, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  18. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you need to specify what other skills you have first. then only some one can give best and free suggestion

chandan123, Dec 7, 2009 IP
  19. fairtrad3

fairtrad3 Peon

Best Answers:
    You must have heard that making money on the net is easy, the reality is the net is pretty much like the real world, where one must put in the effort, skill, time and money. The barrier to enter the online business is decreasing depend on the business model that you choose and the skillset that you have, but still you need to put in the time and effort. Specifically in the starting phase where you have to set up the system until it's up and running and start making you some money, then if your business model allow you to automate much of its business process, you might be able to work on it just for 30 minutes/day and the money still rolling in. But before that happens I think you need to be willing to put more than 30 minutes/day, much more than that sometimes. Good luck.

fairtrad3, Dec 8, 2009 IP
  20. Edward II

Edward II Peon

Best Answers:
    Find some dofollow blogs with PR and sell some comments. $20 will be in your pocket within an hour.

Edward II, Dec 8, 2009 IP