1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I deIndex my website in Google ..

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sharp, Jan 14, 2016.

hi...

Friends ... i want deIndex my website form google what is the best way GWT or .htacess . and want to change my domain name with new Brand this is possible with 301 redirection for old deIndexed Website link juice still pass with deindex website. ?

Thanks

sharp, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  2. seodennis

seodennis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can't deindex your website from Google.
    1. upload a robots.txt file to your root directory of your old website to noindex the website entirely.
    2. 301 redirect all your traffic from the old website to your new domain.

By doing this will make sure you don't generate duplicate content, and still passing the link juicy to the new domain.

seodennis, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  3. kumarpramod

kumarpramod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can completely deindex your site from Google using Remove URLs option. Login to Webmaster tools, click on Google Index>>Remove URLs. And in the Remove URLs click on Temporary hide button and click on Continue. On next page click on Submit Request. Google will get rid your entire site for 90 days and will remove all urls as well.

kumarpramod, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What do you mean 90 days? Once the URLs have been removed from the index they are permanently deleted.

dcristo, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  5. kumarpramod

kumarpramod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes they will be deleted but only for 90 days, And after the 90 days if the site will be running live, then all results will be reindexed again into the search. According to Google Webmaster tools if you want to completely remove your pages from google then set a noindex tag on the website or remove the urls from site.

Attached Files:

kumarpramod, Dec 9, 2016 IP
  6. peterstein

peterstein Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there

The most SEO friendly way: Redirect ALL indexed URLS to the new urls of your new domain. Make sure you get them all redirected, use the site operator to figure out which pages are indexed: "site:yourdomain.tld".
    AND make sure you are redirecting ALL incoming links to your new pages.
    If using WP, use a plugin where you can set the site to noindex or put a robots.txt in your root with the following two lines:
    User-agent: *
    Disallow: /

Best regards!

peterstein, Dec 9, 2016 IP