1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I create do-follow links on Reddit?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by V1K&H0$r, Mar 6, 2019.

Hi, I saw some marketplace offers to buy do-follow backlinks from Reddit.
    Is that something I can fairly-easy create by myself?

Also, are these links even beneficial for SEO? this comment on Quora talks about the implementation of rel=noopener & rel=noreferrer on Reddit, but I'm not sure how it affects the link juice.

Thanks!

V1K&H0$r, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You shouldn't just focus on do-follow links the end goal is traffic and a natural backlink profile will have both do-follow and no-follow links.

dcristo, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  3. jeangreen

jeangreen Peon

Best Answers:
    They are beneficial at least because you want a diverse link mass (no-follow, do-follow, sites, forums, etc). I have a reddit account and my links are definitely do-follow and I am not an advanced member or anything.
    According to John Mu rel=noopener & rel=noreferrer does not affect SEO and links with such parameters are just links. So, I would not be worried if I were you.

jeangreen, Mar 12, 2019 IP
  4. JarrettHolmes

JarrettHolmes Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to post a full post to get a dofollow link on there. Many people also sell them. Also, focus on the traffic you can get from the post, so make it amazing and you'll get tons of traffic. Post a crap article and you'll only get a link.

JarrettHolmes, Mar 20, 2019 IP