1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i Create Best Design look ?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by sukumarseo, Mar 28, 2013.

Hi Dear,

This is my company website: www.objectfrontier.com and www.ofsmobile.com.
    Its is a medium level company. The first website is main website for my company and second one is its mobile version website.

I am attached image here both website, please have a look on it and give your suggestion and sample if you have know any website.

I really need your support for this ..

Thanks
    Sukumar Jena

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
    sukumarseo, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  2. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.objectfrontier.com/

- The logo is too blurry please fix it
    - Top right hand side the Facebook, twitter etc touch the above line so, make perfect space
    - The navigation menu is good but make it bold
    - The sub navigation menu, please give space between two column
    - Create nice slider graphic and do not use blurry text in slider. try to use web 2.0 font and big font face to look perfect
    - Content and footer area is good

http://www.ofsmobile.com/
    - Again the logo looks blurry
    - Give little border and re-design the left navigation bar
    - other things are good.

creativewebmaster, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Bothering with a separate mobile site anymore is just a waste of time and effort -- rather than sending a dumbed down version to phones nobody bothers with a data plan on anymore, send the same content as you would to desktop with media queries.

As to 'design', that is the typical laundry list of how not to build a website... fixed width layout, fixed metric (aka px) fonts, massive sliding banner that forces it to be a crappy fixed width and sucks bandwidth for little return (and if it does it's because you put your CTA in it), contrast issues in the footer, some goofy thin webfont that looks like ASS on windows...

... and that's before we talk the inaccessible wreck of HTML 3.2 it is under the hood with 5's lip-service doctype slapped around it, the presentational use of classes, nasty case of divvitus...

The laugh is, it looks like you're more interested in how pretty you can make it instead of how useful -- and as I keep telling people it doesn't matter how pretty it is, if it's inaccessible to visitors what good is it?

... though to be fair your broken Engrish makes it hard to even figure out what the devil you are asking.

deathshadow, Mar 28, 2013 IP