1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I create a new view property and set its limit to show data only from specific campaigns?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by parveenk2013, Dec 26, 2017.

Hello,

I'm new to Google Analytics, I need to give one of our client access to our GA reports, but I don't wanna show him all website data. He's using specific campaigns, so I just want to limit his GA reports view to show data only from some specific UTM campaigns.

Can anybody tell me how to do it?

parveenk2013, Dec 26, 2017 IP
  2. VPSnet

VPSnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings Parveenk,

You need Edit permission on the account to add properties. To set up a property:

• Sign in to Google Analytics
    • Click Admin.
    • In the ACCOUNT column, use the menu to select the account to which you want to add the property.
      If you have a lot of accounts, use the search box to help you find the right one.
    • In the PROPERTY column, select Create new property from the menu.
      If you don't have Edit permission on the account, you won't see the Create new property option. Check that you've selected the correct account in the ACCOUNT column.
    • Select Website or Mobile app.
      If you select Website, skip to Step 7.
      If you select Mobile app, continue to Step 6.
    • (Mobile app) Under Tracking Method, select Firebase. Select an app from the menu and click Connect App.
    • Enter the Website or App Name.
      If you plan on tracking more than one app in your account, use a very specific and descriptive name that includes the edition or version number. This will help you keep your app properties organized.
    • (Web only) Enter the Web Site URL.
      You cannot create a property if your URL isn’t formatted correctly.

VPSnet, Jan 2, 2018 IP
  3. uncia

uncia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To share only specific data to a client, create a new separate view and limit it to only show the traffic you want.

uncia, Jan 14, 2018 IP