1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i collect email addresses

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by closed_heart, Jul 3, 2008.

Hii guys :)

i've seen good traffic came from the mailing list, so i thought about using widely this method in marketing, so i wanna know how to collect email addresses, is there is famous ways to do this ?

is there is websites gives this service (sending emails for me to their subscribed users ) ?

any tips ?

closed_heart, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some ways to collect e-mails:

Offer free download (ebook,report etc)
    Free Competition
    Free Newsletter
    Free Software /tool

Always tell the person why you need the e-mail and how exactly you are planning to use it.

turbulence, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  3. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    u can also buy emails from some famous forums and all.

priyakochin, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  4. codebreaker

codebreaker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can sell you 3000 active emails addresses.Pm me for details if you want.

codebreaker, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  5. Wayne Liew

Wayne Liew Banned

Best Answers:
    Not all lists can be compatible with one particular niche. I would recommend a list builder to build a targeted list himself.

You can try out services like Aweber and GetResponse, which are the big players in list management. Giving away freebies is a great way to build your list, however, you do need a good squeeze page. :)

Wayne Liew, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  6. Jordan D

Jordan D Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend building an opt in list and using an email marketing program to create and send out newsletters. There are a number of tricks people use to build an opt in list, but the best way seems to be to offer people something in return for signing up to your newsletter. This can be some kind of free online resource, a discount on your product or service, or something along those lines. Try to appeal more towards what you can offer people rather than what they can do for you. Once you've built this list make sure all your links lead to an effective landing page that sparks interest, and the next thing you know your traffic has increased. Good Luck

Jordan D, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  7. wahforum

wahforum Guest

Best Answers:
    The Best thing to do is sign up for any Autoresponder to get Opt in form to put on your website which will collect e-mails addresses for you. Create an eBook or a short report on your topic and offer them for free in exchange of their emails.

Good Luck.

wahforum, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  8. dinrock

dinrock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wahforum: I am curious about your mentioning:
    "Autoresponder to get Opt in form to put on your website which will collect e-mails addresses". I was trying to understand and figure out how to easily collect email addresses and wonder where I'd find one or can you recommend one? Have you successfully used one? Thank you.

dinrock, Mar 27, 2009 IP