1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I choice best adsence keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by M Rakib, Jun 18, 2014.

How can I choice best health keywords and how to check keywords competition, visitors and everything.

Pls.

M Rakib, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  2. eberly

eberly Member

Best Answers:
    Profitable niche selecting is not a overnight process .research and research make you perfect .
    For shortcut visit various high quality social bookmarking site and check recent update and i think you will get some profitable keyword which has low competition as well high volume :)

eberly, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  3. andreint

andreint Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

don't know if it's allowed but here's the link to the article on niche, keyword and competition research..
    Hope it helps!
    http://www.madranking.com/how-to-find-niche-and-research-keywords/

andreint, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  4. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you're trying to check keyword competition and such then you should be using the Google Adwords Keyword Tool (Hopefully you have an Adwords account)..In regards to the health niche, you can do some searching online and see which terms pay the highest. I know at one time mesothelioma keywords had good payouts. Honestly, almost anything in the health niche usually holds a pretty decent PPC.

FPForum, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  5. achmadabrar

achmadabrar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my teacher said " your best keyword is your passion and then research research again."

achmadabrar, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  6. PeterStraw

PeterStraw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Profitability of a keyword depends more on the number of sponsors than CPC. Number of clicks and bidding quality can't be determined by just monitoring the first 3 or 8 places. It can be rightly assessed by taking out the average of all the 400 sponsors bidding on a keyword.

PeterStraw, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  7. Handsdown

Handsdown Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many tools, and keyword planner is a good start for some basic data. If you want further data and if you want to reveal the difficulty of each keyword that you come across, try using Keyword Revealer.

Two important factors with keywords are the search volume and then the difficulty to rank that keyword. Finding relevant keywords to your business that have higher search volume and lower difficulty rating is the key to success. A tool that will help you find this data is Keyword Revealer

Handsdown, Aug 13, 2014 IP