1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i check my website in sandbox or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by David11, Oct 10, 2011.

1. kinggod

kinggod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its a rank checker. You are saying your traffic does not increase but has your rankings?

Your traffic will not increase until you reach page

kinggod, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. snyp3r

snyp3r Peon

Best Answers:
    u can check in seomastering . com

snyp3r, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. sheena2012

sheena2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you try to enter your domain and error happens, check it after 42 hours. then if nothing happens, they will email you about domain problem. that is google sandboxing.

sheena2012, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. james121

james121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yas of course you can check that is your site in sandbox by different sandbox checker tool.

james121, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  5. siek0

siek0 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a newer website, only a week or two old and sometimes I'm on page 1 for my keywords and other times I'm not even in the top 250. I notice it tends to show more on page one a day or so after an update. But even then sometimes it is still unpredictable. But For even hitting page one at all, I believe this shows some promise.

As for a sandbox tool, I would just keep up with getting quality back links in small doses and keep checking your ranks for the keywords. Google is forgiving if you actually provide quality content and it's relevant for your keywords.

Best wishes

siek0, May 22, 2012 IP
  6. freak46

freak46 Peon

Best Answers:
    freak46, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  7. angelinwilliams

angelinwilliams Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sandbox is a myth and you don’t need a tool to check something that doesn’t exist.

‘Sandbox effect’ is a penalty slapped by Google for employing bad SEO practice.

But if your website is not performing well/ not ranking in SERPs, it does not mean it is sandboxed or something. It simply means that you need to work on your onpage and offpage strategies more rigorously .

angelinwilliams, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  8. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    but how to find out what is actually wrong with my website?

Sam Gilmore, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  9. jkt386

jkt386 Peon

Best Answers:
    what is sandbox

jkt386, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  10. james Marv

james Marv Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi David..

Please check the tool (www dot searchenginegenie dot com/sandbox-checker dot htm/), it's very helpful for checking your site that it's in sandbox or not.

Please use there(.) where i write dot.This tool is very effective.

james Marv, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  11. james Marv

james Marv Peon

Best Answers:
    Sandbox is a penalty of Google. I thinks, SEO is the good process to get the ranking in SERP. When we try to lots of submissions to getting for good ranking and we not follow the Google rules for those time, Than the time Google punish the site.So it's depend on good SEO On Page and off page work to avoid this problem.

james Marv, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  12. Linerider

Linerider Member

Best Answers:
    There are two separate issues.
    1) De-index by Google. If you do a google search for site:mywebsite.com and your site does not show up then you have been de-indexed. If this is the case, you need to figure out what Google policy you broke, fix it, then apply for reconsideration.

2) If your site has dropped in ranking for particular keywords, or even disappeared completely, this could just be a shuffle in the index, or you could have a penalty against your site. In one of Matt Cutt's webmaster videos on YouTube, he talks about penalties of 30 days or more for websites breaking Google's guidelines.

I have found that for websites which are less than about 6 months old, they jump around dramatically in the ranks. I remember one of my sites being on page 1 for several search terms, then it completely vanished for several days. I got quite concerned, but after a few days it popped back on page 1 again.

Linerider, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  13. xxxbusiness

xxxbusiness Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i never heard about a tool checking for sandboxing and if there is some tool, it's not checking 100% for sure. but it's just easy to check, today you're getting traffic from google and tomorrow nothing, then you are inside

xxxbusiness, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  14. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just search for your website in google if your website does not appear = sandbox

BacklinkExpert, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  15. sharaj

sharaj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such tool on the internet.

sharaj, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  16. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no tool for checking whether your site is in sandbox or not.You can check it manually basis only.

nehasoft, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  17. aivil

aivil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no such tool that can tell exactly if your site is in Sandbox or not. The only way to know is to check high ranked keywords, and if your site is still nowhere to be found for the most important searches, it is likely the site has been placed in the Sandbox.
    The tools that promise to tell you are built on the same concept. That's why they ask you to feed url and keywords, and they check in Google, if they find your site ranking good for that key word they tell you : Wow ! your site has broken the sandbox glass and is playing out ! If they don't find your site for that key word, they tell you : Oh ! your site is in still sandbox. In a sense, those tools are right in their prediction. But, only prediction, they don't tell exactly. I have seen this myself: when i submitted keywords for which my site is highly ranked they tell, site is out of sandbox, when i put low key words, they say it's still in sandbox. One site and 2 results !! what's your opinion ?

aivil, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  18. bilgigumus

bilgigumus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check it with googlesandboxtool.com

bilgigumus, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  19. Vinodmohite

Vinodmohite Member

Best Answers:
    Check it with the below Tool link

http://pixelgroove.com/serp/sandbox_checker/

Vinodmohite, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  20. endlesslove

endlesslove Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can find site:yourdomain.com on Google Search, if not find the results, your site is sandbox.

endlesslove, Sep 2, 2015 IP