1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i change country ?? I'm oreginally from Nepal but now I live in Denmark...

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by nyssa, Sep 16, 2010.

Well, I am from Nepal for the study propose I am here in Denmark now, I am using adsense for last 2 years, meantime I want to have my adsense earning here in Denmark, I have found an article in Google that I can't change my country if I live in Nepal, they suggest me to delete an account and re-apply again, what about my earning? does it carry my earning to my new account?? I heard that they can't transfer earning report, what else if I again need to change my country in next 2-3 years?? I need first impression date and impression again.

anticipate for your earliest response.

thankx

http://www.clearwebstats.com

nyssa, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  2. gingimaster

gingimaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    was a big problem for me as well.

for some strange reason you can't change your country in Adsense.
    in my case, i waited for the payment to be done. the check was sent to my old address, then i had somebody send it over to me.
    when the earnings were 0 again, i contacted the helpdesk and asked them to change the country for me.
    it took a day or so, i can't really remember and it was done.

gingimaster, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  3. nyssa

nyssa Member

Best Answers:
    @ gingimaster thankx, well thats grate idea... I may gonna follow the same way...

nyssa, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  4. goldenminds

goldenminds Peon

Best Answers:
    i hope you are not able to change your country and you have to create the new one with your new location

goldenminds, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  5. chatroulette

chatroulette Peon

Best Answers:
    jump on a plane

chatroulette, Sep 30, 2010 IP