1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i build the best article directory on the net

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by kingsley, Nov 1, 2005.

I want to build the best article directory on the net with adsense. How can i achieve that or software to use. I just want to be different.
    KINGSLEY

kingsley, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  2. MorgansMom

MorgansMom Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start by looking at some other already well established ones.

EzineArticles and Idea Marketers are pretty good directories in my opinion. Find out what makes them successful and try to implement that for your own directory in your own way. Don't steal ideas though. You're also gonna need to build a good reputation. You will have to rank high for article directories so you're gonna need to do some major SEOing. To actually be the best is something that is going to take a ton of hard work and a lot of time. You might be better off to start out just trying to be one of the best, instead of the best.

MorgansMom, Nov 1, 2005 IP
  3. kingsley

kingsley Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. how can i build article directory with a forum and make it the best on the net. what are the best tools to use.

kingsley, Nov 2, 2005 IP
  4. MorgansMom

MorgansMom Peon

Best Answers:
    Kingsley, did you even read my reply?

You need to come up with something interesting and original. Only you can come up with that. Nobody else is going to tell you exactly how to make the best article directory - they would be doing it for themselves.

As for the tools, you're going to have to do some research. Visit different company's websites offering the software and see which ones you think would be the best.

MorgansMom, Nov 2, 2005 IP