1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Build 3rd Tier Links With Wikis And Others???

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kayode10, May 5, 2015.

Hi friends, i want to build 3 tier links for my buffer sites, so i want to ask that how i can i do this with the uses of wikis or what are other better ways of doing this? Thanks in advance..

kayode10, May 5, 2015 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ohh, building Tier 3 backlinks is only when you are competing in really a tough niche and can't rank with only Tier 1 and Tier 2... Well, I would say that this is EVERYTHING spammed to death websites (like blog comments), can't even think about something specific right now.. ;)

patco, May 5, 2015 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The title of your posts doesn't make much sense. If they were 3rd tier then they would be pointing to a second tier site, which would probably then be pointing to a 1st tier site, which would then be posting to your website. For example:
    You create a free wordpress blog called XYZ.wordpress.com
    That free blog has a blog post on it, and inside that blog post is a link to your main website, XYZ.com (this is a first tier link)
    You then go out and create a free blog a Tumblr and make a post on it with the link pointing to your free Wordpress blog (this is now a tier 2 link)
    Next, you go to Fiverr and buy some Wiki links which point to your Tumblr blog (this is now a third tier link)

So it basically makes a pyramid-like structure. The wiki links dump authority to the Tumblr blog, the Tumblr blog dumps it's authority to the Wordpress blog, and then the Wordpress blog dumps that authority to your main XYZ website.

FPForum, May 11, 2015 IP