1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Automatically Send Firefox Users To A Different Page?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by zehlendorf, Jul 10, 2007.

I would like to know if there is a way to automatically send Firefox Web Browser users to a different webpage or website.

zehlendorf, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  2. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do it with browser detection with JavaScript, but it's not recommended. I take it you're having an issue where "IE is displaying the Web page right while Firefox is getting it wrong" (if so, here's a hint, you most likely have it the other way around)?

Dan Schulz, Jul 10, 2007 IP
  3. zehlendorf

zehlendorf Member

Best Answers:
    Please elaborate. How is it the other way around? You are right about my situation. Everything looks fine when I see my website on IE but on Firefox it looks messed up. How can I tell if it is in fact the other way around?

zehlendorf, Jul 11, 2007 IP
  4. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    Because as weird as it sounds, Firefox is actually displaying the page as the code is telling it to, while Internet Explorer is bending over backwards to try and make the page look decent.

What does your HTML and CSS code look like?

Dan Schulz, Jul 11, 2007 IP