1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I add a lot of friends in my fake facebook profile without being banned?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by LauraSmith, Aug 25, 2010.

1. uleesgold

uleesgold Member

Best Answers:
    Have a good profile photo of whatever to make it more likely for people to check you out.
    have good links, information, and content on your FB profile.

Join lots of groups, leave lots of comments... you'll get noticed.

If other people are sending you the friend requests, you won't get penalized for SPAM. leave a link to your facebook profile or page on relevant sites.

uleesgold, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  2. lizzycaplon

lizzycaplon Peon

Best Answers:
    simply use as, like you use your main account. send request to others.

lizzycaplon, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  3. Atco_Maart

Atco_Maart Peon

Best Answers:
    for instant likes and joining in facebook page you need to purchase the likes ... there is another way that you have large friend following in facebook then you need to tell them to join your page..

Atco_Maart, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  4. spacehades

spacehades Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's no easy way to add a lot of friends without getting banned. The trick is, don't have more than 10 "pending requests". Add 10 people, then if they don't approve within a day, remove it from your requests, add anohter 10.

spacehades, May 8, 2015 IP
  5. Proaffili

Proaffili Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is something I don't understand or maybe I'm just missing it. I have seen about two or three posts where people are asking questions about fake PayPal identity, fake Facebook profile and so on. Why can't people just play by the rules??? If you cannot pley by the rules when dealing with PayPal and Facebook, how can you be trusted elswhere? Look, there is this old saying that is quite popular here in Trinidad and Tobago where I'm from: "When your neighbour's house is on fire it's wisdom to wet yours." You may say that I'm old fashioned but this is how I am and I'm never going to change.

Proaffili, Dec 12, 2016 IP
  6. Woup

Woup Peon

Best Answers:

Woup, Jun 7, 2023 IP