1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I add a lot of friends in my fake facebook profile without being banned?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by LauraSmith, Aug 25, 2010.

I want to add as much friends as I can and create a fan page for everyone to like/join.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

LauraSmith, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  2. Todd Duquette

Todd Duquette Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would make the page now. Add some people each day. Change some settings so they don't suspect things.
    Have people tell others to add you. Have them make the group. THEN Make another fake facebook, Join the group and do the same thing and refer them to the group.
    This should get your group growing. Hope this helps!

Todd Duquette, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  3. AuroraDesign

AuroraDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    join mafia wars, play a few levels and leave a message on mafia wars page to add you. you will get 5 to 10 friends req easy a day may be more. Facebook is very strict on spam now and you should be careful, try and interact with other friends as much as you can. Make it seem legit users and you will be fine.

AuroraDesign, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  4. SocialBalstingInc

SocialBalstingInc Peon

Best Answers:
    We currently offer these services. Feel free to check out our site and let us know what we can do for you.

SocialBalstingInc, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  5. colleenaoanton

colleenaoanton Peon

Best Answers:
    ah mafia war members are shit.. thy dont know anyother thn the games... u can use thm for marketing ...

better buy those services

colleenaoanton, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  6. kush28

kush28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't add more than 40+ a day i would say around 30 to 35 a day to stay under the radar from my own experience but that is if its you adding them.

kush28, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  7. prowler.inc

prowler.inc Guest

Best Answers:
    facebook exploit was fixed.

they have now a limit from 80 a day i think

prowler.inc, Aug 28, 2010 IP
  8. VideoMarketingPlaya

VideoMarketingPlaya Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Laura,

There are a couple of Options that I could give you.

1) There are places that you could Trade Fan Invites. This could be good for you if you actually have a good number of Fans.

2) Pay for Services. You could get people to get you Fan Invites if you're willing to pay them. It does not really cost that much.

3) Get a FaceBook Friend Adder. Get something that will help you automatically do that for you.

I'm not providing any of these Services at all because I'm not doing FaceBook much anymore. I've had my fair Share of FaceBook Marketing and Profiting from it. But I would go for these three.

One good point to note if you're doing it MANUALLY is to Add up to 35 people. Thereafter, you're pushing it really.

VideoMarketingPlaya, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  9. ocommunity

ocommunity Peon

Best Answers:
    Create the Page first. Make sure that you add another admin -- another account of a friend of yours -- just in case your own account gets deleted.

Put valuable content into the Page, something that your fans to find valuable enough to Like it.
    You can use Notes to post articles. Have the Notes application bookmarked at your Page's profile, so your nodes can be easily visible (showing at the left when you open the Page profile)

You can use the following two approaches to add fans; there are of course much more other tactics one can think of

Make friends, then suggest the Page
    Add friends to your account(s). It's possible, even recommended, to use more than one account. Make the account(s) like the Page. Search for targeted audience, not just anyone but people that will actually be interested in your Page. How to effectively add friends is another whole story. When you have a decent amount of friends in your account(s), invite them to like your Page. You can do that because you already liked the Page.

Suggest the page using messages
    Simply send messages marketing your Page. This is more tricky. Make the messages sound as personal as possible. Something like you searched for people with similar interests and stumbled upon their profile, thought they might also like that other Page (yours). Explain why you think they'll like it. Most of the time people will buy it. At least they will not flag you as spammer, which they would definitely do if you just tell them to check this link out.

One hint on collecting potential fans.
    Scrape similar pages' walls for posts, likes and comments. Those are your best candidates for fans. They already like a similar page and they are active - they comment and like posts.

Another hint is you could use a tool to help you with most of the stuff.

Cheers

ocommunity, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  10. chriscubos

chriscubos Peon

Best Answers:
    What you can also try to do is start inviting friends or acquaintances, then browse your friends' friends list and just send out a simple or short message like "hi, pls add me :)" some may add you, some may not but at least they'll see that you have maybe at least one friend in common that might convince them to add you. Wouldn't work 100% but worked quite well to grow my friends list to more than a thousand. Not that many yet but I'm sure it will still grow since I still keep seeing facebook suggesting other people I may know, who some I know, some I don't but plan to send out a friend request to see if they approve. Just do it in moderation though maybe just 10 invites now, and then another batch after an hour... keep on doing this for a few hours each day and slowly find your list growing :)

chriscubos, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  11. UnBooked

UnBooked Peon

Best Answers:
    I would use a friend adder but just take it slow. Do 40-50 a day. If you want to do more, then you're going to pose more of a risk to your account. There's no 1 day way to make your account loaded with thousands of friends. Manual methods are by far better than taking things quickly.

UnBooked, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  12. mcampbell075

mcampbell075 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should use an attractive profile picture. It would be better if you just add 5 people per day since FB will get notice you if you continue adding and you will get banned. Also, keep on interacting.

mcampbell075, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  13. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The most easy way to add more and more friends in a real quick time was shown by someone on a video on youtube. If you have a database of email address, then import those email address to a new gmail address. Then signin facebook and import those email ids to send invites by an option given by facebook. Once all the email addresses are displayed, then ONLY select those people who already have accounts on facebook and send them invites. Discard the ones who donot have accounts on facebook. Then wait for a day or two, you will easily get atleast 50 to 100 friend requests to add for your new account. Then later remove all the contacts from the gmail and do the same procedure for the next lot of email addresses :)

China_girl, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  14. Zack_miller

Zack_miller Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,I agree with you ,?Its working is easy and result is good.

Zack_miller, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  15. ocommunity

ocommunity Peon

Best Answers:
    But what is a crowd of people good for when there's probably not a single interest they share?
    What can you possibly sell them?

ocommunity, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  16. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    Like everyone here said, you have several options, email list, invite, suggest etc. But you have to consider that it is a daily process.

khulet22, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  17. LauraSmith

LauraSmith Peon

Best Answers:
    wow thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'm jotting down notes for all your ideas and will definitely implement it as soon as possible. I also discovered a site called fivver.com, you can pay $5 and ask people to help you add friends or invite their followers on facebook to like your page as well. I'm really looking forward to all these and will let you guys know the outcome of all your ideas.

LauraSmith, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  18. rodney2420

rodney2420 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think the best way could be adding other friends so anothers will see your profile and then add u back

rodney2420, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  19. apolnest

apolnest Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know about a fake facebook, but you can try making a public fan page of a popular group you like or a popular actress or actor.

apolnest, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  20. woody allen

woody allen Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of adding your friends secretly to your group and then create another user account to add in more users to your group. Very cool way.

woody allen, Oct 9, 2011 IP