1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can i accept payments for my site?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Gravereaper, Nov 10, 2006.

PayPal is not available for me yet so what is the best way i can receive payments from my buyers?

I can add a StormPay Buy Now button to my site but most visitors won't be using StormPay & will basically avoid registering through it. PayPal is my second best option if i can register a PayPal account and somehow transfer my money to StormPay or atleast E-Gold. If thats the best choice then exactly how can i transfer my paypal money to my stormpay/e-gold account?

Or is there a better way you can suggest?

Gravereaper, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  2. tanfwc

tanfwc Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you check it out 2checkout or WorldPay ?

tanfwc, Nov 10, 2006 IP
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    What are you planning to sell ?

eddy2099, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  4. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    accept credit cards, storm pay users are very few
    to reach global market you can try 2co, worldpay, ccavenue etc, lot of payment gateway providers available.

forumrating, Nov 11, 2006 IP
    coolweb likes this.
  5. Brilliances

Brilliances Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use 2checkout and have been with them for around 5 years

Brilliances, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  6. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    I recommend 2checkout as it's secure.Although you can also try moneybookers and egold :)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  7. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    I'll prefer MoneyBookers/E-Gold because i am just starting up a lets say 'Test' business..

Which one do you suggest is better? Moneybookers or E-Gold? which won't lower the amount of buyers and will be much easier for them to use?

Gravereaper, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  8. saadahmed007

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is better IMO becuase you can add bank accounts etc whereas in egold you have to find a exchager to fund your account..
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  9. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    I was thinking about Moneybookers as well, so its decided ;)

Gravereaper, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  10. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a wise choice. e-gold is just too complicating and it may just deter people from signing up.

eddy2099, Nov 11, 2006 IP
  11. master06

master06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers best way to accept payment to your site. they pay all europen countiries with some others.

Regards,
    Mustafa

master06, Nov 12, 2006 IP
  12. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    I've explored moneybookers a bit more, and i guess they can't accept credit cards &/or debit cards.. And the bankwire transfer takes a lot of time i.e. around 2-3 days so how is this all going to work?

Gravereaper, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  13. luvnlife4944

luvnlife4944 Peon

Best Answers:
    Chose 2co. Its the easyest way for ur costumers to pay. It doesnt require registartion like Moneybookers does.

luvnlife4944, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  14. saadahmed007

Best Answers:
    Then i think egold is even worse why dont you use 2checkout for credit card processing?:)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 13, 2006 IP
  15. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    I need to pay for 2checkout and i can't spend any more money for a test business other than a domain, web design & my product. If the site did well then i'll get 2checkout or any other method required. But for the time being, i want to provide the best available paying method which won't cost me anything.

Did anybody considered what i mentioned about PayPal in the topic that, what if i register a PayPal account, accept payments through that but never actually use it to checkout and transfer money to my e-gold account or something and then cash out through that? Is this possible?

Otherwise i'll make Storm Pay, Money Bookers & E-Gold buying methods available which won't cost me many users.

Gravereaper, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  16. saadahmed007

Best Answers:
    Paypal disable your accounts if you do paypal to egold exchange i think the other option is best for you accpet using all free payment methods :)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  17. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    How many users, in your opinion will i loose if i choose to go with both StormPay & MoneyBookers? ;)

Gravereaper, Nov 14, 2006 IP
  18. saadahmed007

Best Answers:
    I think alot becuase alot of people use paypal but it also depends on your site visitors if they are from countries where paypal is not yet avail but stormpay and moneybookers are then i dont think you will loose any customers ;)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  19. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it depends on what you have to provide. If it is unique, people will go all the way to use whatever payment options you provide. However, if there are alternative vendors offering the same product or it is too complicating or prohibitive to sign up, they may not sign up with you especially if they do not have an existing MoneyBookers or StormPay account.

On the side note, I thought Stormpay account can only be used to pay for auctions on Stormpay ?

eddy2099, Nov 15, 2006 IP
  20. Gravereaper

Gravereaper Banned

Best Answers:
    An estimated amount of 80% visitors will be from countries where PayPal is available right now, and also at large :(

My web is really simple, it helps you start & grow your internet business online. It'll provide services to design a site for whatever business they want to start, provide an e-book guide explaining what to do from thinking about an online business to receiving your first payment and also free information about search engine optimization, product ideas e.t.c.

Yes, you can only pay for auctions through StormPay due to security reasons ( as they've mentioned it )

And heres what i'll do.. i'll start with MoneyBookers/StormPay & E-Gold payment methods, then if i got around 50$ on its first month, then i'll buy better payment methods & if i did'nt even reach the short target and no where near it then i'll simply sell the site here for anyone intrested with whatever product is available in it and they can add whatever payment method they wish to be used later in the site.. That would be fine?

Gravereaper, Nov 15, 2006 IP