1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can google+ be useful for a blog

Discussion in 'Google+' started by sadiaarifinomita, Sep 22, 2013.

i have created a blog few days ago. i want to promote my blog through google+. but i don't know how to do this. is it profitable to promote your blogs in google+? if it is, so how can it be useful?

sadiaarifinomita, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  2. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    Obviously Google+ is profitable because without great traffic your blog will not be get read, regardless of the quality of your articles. Google+ has massive opportunities to promote your blog, and drive traffic to it.

Google+ is kind of a huge site with incredible depth. It has grown to become populated with fantastically active and engaged audiences.

Getting traffic to your blog site is an integral part of marketing. The more you can cross-promote your content, the more eyeballs you will get. The more eyeballs you get, the more your content will be shared. The more your content is shared, the better your search rankings are, and so on, and so on.

How to use Google+

1.Make a Google+ Business Page
    2.Share with your Circles
    3.Engage in communities
    4.Use Hash tags
    5.Don't post your entire blog
    6.Sign up for Google Authorship
    7.Host Google+ Hangouts
    8.Include +1 Button.

I hope now you will got your answer.

Thanks,
    Peter

seoaceindia, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  3. george saviola

george saviola Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the useful info.
    I'll try to do these to my site/account.

george saviola, Oct 1, 2013 IP