1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can Google Analytics help me??

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by AntonBux, Oct 15, 2011.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask, how can Google Analytics help me to "read" my data in order to increase my CTR and generally speaking my revenue??

How can it help me? What will I read and how can I "repair" it?

Thank you in advance!!

AntonBux, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  2. alphiblr

alphiblr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You can get lot of information how your website is growing.

alphiblr, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  3. dsrambo

dsrambo Peon

Best Answers:
    data analying

dsrambo, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  4. Startrek

Startrek Peon

Best Answers:
    Data is knowledge, It gives an idea of what pages are popular - which content brings in more visitors, and which you could monetize. ;)

Startrek, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  5. carlschm

carlschm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

You put some javascript on each page of your site and it is invoked by the browser, which then sends information back to Google. They store it in a big database that you can query in lots of friendly ways.

carlschm, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  6. Bullten Webhosting

Bullten Webhosting Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get many useful information there. you can get many info about traffic , visits, from where they are coming, to which page , from which keyword. Which page is more popular and traffic showing interested. the you can optimize that more.

You get complete site analysis , bounce rate, visitor loyalty and all. there are many thing that it can help you with.

Just check it once and start analyzing the result

Bullten Webhosting, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  7. jhonackerman

jhonackerman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is a free service that shows you how visitors found your site and how they interact with it. With this information, you can improve your return on investment, increase conversions, and make more money on the web.

jhonackerman, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  8. emmons

emmons Peon

Best Answers:
    Link your Analytics page to your Webmaster Tools.

Take advantage of the HTML suggestions, make your website as easy as possible for the GoogleBot to crawl.

emmons, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  9. chuka

chuka Peon

Best Answers:
    There is not a single feature that will help you improve your income. My advice is, read all the data and help (their blog has great informations) and then use these data to improve your websites. It is hard to answer your question in the way I believe you would like us to, but lets just use one example.

See the bouncing rate, the time your visitor stays. If they only stays for a few seconds, usually that means you are not making any sales. Now try to make your visitor stay longer, and hopefully they will believe your words and buy your products (whatever it is).

chuka, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  10. TechGuy1

TechGuy1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Knowing the amount of visitors , where they come from and where they went on your site is very valuable data

TechGuy1, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  11. Davidpoul

Davidpoul Active Member

Best Answers:
    As everyone says that you got the data from Google analytic to analyze your website. With Google analytic you come to know about your landing page, top content, exit page, traffic, unique visitors and lots of other things. With all these data you are able to analyze your website properly and you are able to improve the performance of your website also.

Davidpoul, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  12. custard2011

custard2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to use analytics is to see which of your pages people don't interact with (high bounce rate, low time on page) - delete these pages. Google wants to see people engaging with your site in order to rank it highly, otherwise it deems it irrelevant. Poorly performing pages push down your average.

Also, look at what keywords people use to find your site. If you're not already optimising for them, add the exact match keyword to the site and you go from being a broad match for that query to an exact match and boom - better rankings, more traffic.

custard2011, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  13. Terry Jack

Terry Jack Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analysts
    in their beta is the Geographic map. Now, instead of being able to get useful information at a glimpse (the scattering and concentration of bubbles on a map); you now have to drill-down several layers to get anything useful.

The idea of grouping entire continents (the Americas as a single continent) make for a worthless summarization — esp given large bubbles that you could previously discount as anomolies now skew an entire geographic region.

Terry Jack, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  14. Himalayan

Himalayan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is very helpful in analysing the website's performance, improvements, areas where you need to work to gain more traffic and complete report about the website.

Himalayan, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  15. Next Gen

Next Gen Peon

Best Answers:
    To improve your ROI, It will help you..

Next Gen, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  16. Matt_Baker

Matt_Baker Peon

Best Answers:
    GA Helps a lot on my SEO Work. It helps me analyze my website's performance and by using GA, I can do some improvements when I see a low performance of my site.

Matt_Baker, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  17. phonex

phonex Peon

Best Answers:
    hi dude, Google Analytics is a wonderful free service for tracking visitors to your website. A large website often has the challenges of multiple audiences, multiple site editors, and many stakeholders. Want more traffic without any extra effort? Simply determine what content, keywords, etc. get the most attention and then focus on doing those things.

phonex, Nov 4, 2011 IP
  18. rayed

rayed Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get lot of information how your website is growing. A large website often has the challenges of multiple audiences, multiple site editors, and many stakeholders.

rayed, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  19. christajoe

christajoe Member

Best Answers:
    [TABLE="width: 489"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 489"]Google analytics is an important tool to achieve your business goals. you can analyze your website's traffic and identify which page and links your visitors click the most. It also helps to find the broken links as these links decrease your site revenue and SEO efforts so you need to remove them.
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

christajoe, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  20. JimEx

JimEx Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is one of the basic webmaster tools for SEO

JimEx, Nov 9, 2011 IP