1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can Get More Order In Fiverr?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by akulhossain, Feb 9, 2013.

Hello sir,
    I am a worker in fiverr.I want to promote my gig for get more order.Can you explain about how can I promote my gigs for get more order.
    Thank you

akulhossain, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  2. thecarraibean

thecarraibean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    get it featured and shared all over the web specially in forums and social group with your niche

thecarraibean, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. ArchAxis

ArchAxis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stop using Fiverr and create your own website and you'll make more money. Yes it's harder to do since Fiverr provides the market place but if you want easy you should just get a job.

ArchAxis, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  4. mugwande

mugwande Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is the nature of your gig?

mugwande, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  5. pawan.disaster

pawan.disaster Member

Best Answers:
    create a add network site put some adds on ur site paid as well as free, and try to catch more traffic i grntd that u will earn $5 to $10 per day....

pawan.disaster, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  6. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try using social media, and post your gig in niche related forums. try ebay and craigslist aswell

Giamatti, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  7. GeeOne

GeeOne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I think you must read 'Success Story' on fiver official forum. There are many motivational stories and ideas posted.

G!

GeeOne, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    thecarraibean likes this.
  8. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Active Member

Best Answers:
    If he was to move from Fiverr, what payment processor would everyone suggest he uses?

Chestbrah, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  9. Opoffers

Opoffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is the thing abou fiverr. it is like a necessary wonderful evil. I am not saying fiverr is evil....i am saying that people will do some things on here that they should be charging more for, but they are really only making around 4 dollars after paypal fees...which is slave labor if it taking you more then 30 minutes to complete an order. Some people do it for the extra spending money and thats good too. I always recommended picking a fiverr that you can multiple orders at once. I had oe on there were I would advertise your business/ link...whatever when I worked out. I could do 5 a day so it wasn't a bad deal. Couldn't do it anymore because I had lost the time to go to the gym for a while...

If you do find a good fiverr to do then promoting it isnt too hard...but since there are so many fiverrs you will get buried quick.... I would do some offline advertising....business cards you can also use all social media (twitter...facebook etc..) Youtube isnt a bad mthos either...put your video on fiverr (which does help) but also put it on youtube and othe video media sites. use forums....here!! people have needs all the time and questions are always asked..use all these questions to form a solution and form these into a fiverr of some sorts. Use your fiverr link in your signatures...on your blog...webpage...facebook page. Have others promote your fiverr link on their twitter if they have more followers and give them a small percentage commission for the referral...I know theres not much to work with with 4 and change

Just some ideas of the top of my head. have always known that if you help solve problems then selling is intuitive and brainless....meaning you dont have to try.

Opoffers, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  10. StevenF50

StevenF50 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally I'd use SEOClerks rather than Fiverr. You can sell for higher prices and you have none of the Fiverr problems.

StevenF50, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  11. Tasu

Tasu Member

Best Answers:
    You can stop using Fiverr and create your own website. Then you'll make more money. Thanks.

Tasu, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  12. thundertoms

thundertoms Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Seoclerks is better than Fiverr.

thundertoms, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  13. innozemec

innozemec Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, try Seoclerks and other fiverr alikes.. don't stay just on one market.. expand!

innozemec, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  14. Sysbase

Sysbase Member

Best Answers:
    Promote your Fiverr gigs outside of fiverr for more promotion. Make sure you have a promotional video. Build links to your fiverr gig, send PPC traffic to it, signatures in forum post, articles. Give be a incredible deal and then upsell them to big items. Hope that helps!

Sysbase, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  15. dice kid

dice kid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try and use SEOClerks alongside or instead of Fiverr, That place is growing like crazy and it would make sense for you to try out the other market leaders too. Plus IMO SEOClerks wipes the floor with Fiverr when it comes to webmaster/SEO/marketing services.

dice kid, Feb 11, 2013 IP