1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can generate organic traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by alex_camus, Dec 18, 2014.

Hi friends, How can get more organic traffic for website.

alex_camus, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    A 6 mo to a year time-frame and a persistent advertising effort can give you some organic traffic. I don't know what you're promoting, but if you utilize the most popular social media outlets and add to it some paid advertising you may gain moderate organic traffic overtime. What is the website / business you're trying to promote?

qwikad.com, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  3. alex_camus

alex_camus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi qwikad,

Actually I want to get organic traffic for sms marketing business.

alex_camus, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  4. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with what @qwikad.com said. But prior to venturing on advertisement, make sure your landing page has a killer content that will mostly likely convert the traffic that your ads will bring you. Also, contents attract organic traffic pretty well - so make sure you have a very good one ;)

Vitarank, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  5. Somen

Somen Active Member

Best Answers:
    @alex_camus, I guess you are looking forward to free search engine traffic (aka organic traffic). You will have to rank your page for your set of keywords. Each of your keywords should have a reasonably good monthly search volume (around 900 - 1500) in Google searches. The more such keywords are your page optimized with, the better the volume of organic traffic.

Having said that, it is risky to be completely dependent on organic traffic. Search engine updates are common. Once hit by an 'update', there's very little you can do except to review and take a corrective action. You should also have a budget for 'paid' traffic to be consistent.

Hope this helps. :)

Somen, Dec 21, 2014 IP
  6. chetan03

chetan03 Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes increasing organic traffic can be tricky thing, but it all depends on how you are ranking well on your search engines and what activities you are carrying out to rank your website. Check out the below link about to crosscheck about your SEP activities:

http://www.spicydigitalmarketing.com/services/international-seo.php

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    chetan03, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  7. Internetjunky

Internetjunky Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not sure what products or services you have on your website or blog, but search engine ranking is huge. There are different ways to get organic traffic depending on what keywords you use. Everyone has there own opinions but for me the first thing I do after building a site is get it submitted and verified in Google Webmaster Tools then Bing Webmaster Tools then Alexa. You want to get indexed by the big boys! Then do a search engine submission, a great press release, and write a killer ezine article with great content on the topic. Create a Facebook page with some really good content and images. If you have a business, put a business listing in Yelp. If you can afford it, do a listing in Yext. Yelp is huge and the search engines love it. Go social even with old Twitter. Use LinkedIn, it is an awesome place to network, trust me! You need quality high page rank backlinks to increase your visibility and your search engine ranking.

PageRank works by counting the number and quality of links to a page to determine a rough estimate of how important the website is. Today on the World Wide Web, search engines use the number of backlinks pointing to a website as one of the important factors for determining that website’s search engine ranking or (SERP). The most common ethical and acceptable ways of link building today are getting listed in high page rank directories in relevant categories, posting in forums, on blogs and submitting good content in article directories. Be careful though, you want this to be a natural looking process and don't copy and paste the content. Quality and original is soooo much better than quantity now since Google is always changing things up.

I have done these methods several times on new domain websites and starting ranking for certain keywords in certain niches after about a week. I can prove it. I could go on and on about SEO, but this works if you do some keyword research. Hope that helps.

Internetjunky, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  8. pcbro34

pcbro34 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Regularly add unique, quality content to your website - make sure that its also well optimized for the keywords you want to rank for. Then find a really good SEO service that charges a monthly fee and get them to build high quality links to your website. I believe if you do these 2 things then your rankings should steadily increase over a few months and you will in return get organic traffic to your website.

pcbro34, Dec 22, 2014 IP
  9. leonidus1981

leonidus1981 Banned

Best Answers:
    By organic means, I presume. Organic traffic is a social networks traffic, SERP traffic, video hosting traffic. What is your niche? If you want to get traffic to sms marketing, than you shoud use video services, social networks etc.

leonidus1981, Dec 24, 2014 IP
  10. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get organic traffic to your website is to be able to find people are truly interested in you niche
    Here are a few things which will help you.

Seo is a major aspect of this alone with link building

1. Unique content which gives your viewers true value.

2 . Target your organic traffic using social media( fb,twitter,Instagram, MySpace as many as you can find)

3. Once you have lists of possible interested people connected to your social media update regular with unique valuable posts.

4. Get as many likes/followers as you can.

5. Keep sharing your page links eg share fb on twitter and vis versa.

6. Google ad words can be a.great thing especially if you are new to it you stand a great chance of getting $75 voucher free.

7. Paid banner advertisement

8. Affiliation management page for your sites/product.

Hungryforsuccess, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  11. gentilly

gentilly Member

Best Answers:
    If your in the game for the long haul then posting quality content and developing a daily routine (eg. create 3 pieces of quality content daily and post on your fb fan page) in time will get you organic traffic.
    This will also allow you to build up authority in your niche.

Without going into to much detail you can generate free organic traffic through:
    1. Youtube. Shot a quick video and do some basic video SEO. Create 1 video a day, or 1 video every 2 days for a month. Before you know it you have 20+ videos on the net with your website URL generate you some traffic.
    2. Social media. Targeted traffic from fb, twitter and instagram. Post and engage with those interested in your niche
    3. Forums. Find a forum in your niche and post on it daily, don't be spammy. Add value and in time people will see you as an authority figure in that niche and will seek you out.

gentilly, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  12. onetoz

onetoz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am facing low traffic on my website but i don,t to spend more money how to get traffic?

onetoz, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  13. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    Content is still king!!
    I can't think of a more legitimate way of boosting your organic traffic than creating contents for your website.
    While I agree to most of the comments here, here's a quick list I can share:
    1. Create the best content you can consistently!
    2. Guest blogging
    3. don't anger google : )
    then you can proceed with Social media.. etc.

rose@youzign, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  14. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find some terms that will be searched by your targeted audience, then do some google adword campaigns. Facebook Campaigns will be useful only if you are planning to do a business on long term basis. Also if you are planning long term business, consider about writing some good content for your website. Getting traffic from marketplaces like SEOclerks is also a good idea. Hope it will help you

lukeSwenson, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  15. Moazzem Hossain

Moazzem Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    You should do SEO for increasing organic traffic. For instant result, you can use Google+ community.

Moazzem Hossain, Aug 28, 2015 IP
  16. kirti sharma

kirti sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    read more why organic seo is still better
    http://www.ileadguru.com/blog/4-reasons-organic-search-is-better/

kirti sharma, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  17. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To get more traffic for your website you can use our best service.

dipal76, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  18. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously, through Google which takes a lot of work. No traffic is free. You're either working hard to create valuable content or paying somebody else to do this for you.

gregdavidson, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  19. LisaGrocke

LisaGrocke Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, there! For an increase in organic traffic, you need to ensure that your website ranks better in search engines preferably the big G.
    The thing is, you can rank for a few high competition keywords at the first page or you can rank for multiple low competition keywords at first and second page. Choice is yours. I'd prefer going for the second option.

LisaGrocke, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  20. yugo

yugo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    buy a link on high PR sites and high alexa rank.

yugo, Oct 7, 2015 IP