1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can Ezinearticles accept this article?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by scheng1, Mar 13, 2010.

1. april05

april05 Peon

Best Answers:
    How about getting freelancers to fix the job for you? A cheap alternative though is to use a spinner like the one I use from easyarticlespinner.net it can give out a non-duplicate result from spinning.

april05, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  2. kerisblog

kerisblog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    may also factor of luck, or when you upload get one of good admin

kerisblog, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  3. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, if good luck is needed for acceptance into Ezinearticles, then those using auto article spinner must have prayed very hard.

scheng1, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  4. prophet

prophet Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe the editor has a passion for cricket too?...

prophet, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  5. jventrone

jventrone Peon

Best Answers:
    That article is really wild. This should convince me I can write.

jventrone, Apr 20, 2010 IP
  6. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    haha, the standard of Ezinearticles is not that high. If you can write slightly better than most of them, you can even consider making a living out of freelance writing.

scheng1, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Alright now you got my attention to post. Do you want some Facts or BS? This might cost me my Platinum Status, and ability to actually communicate with the top. In addition, my wife has 3 small specialty article sites.

1. M.O.N.E.Y, that's what they want. The more articles submitted = more ads = more money. This is some many PLR and fluff articles are accepted, contrary to what you are told.
    2. Competition. They have another article directory, with almost as good of a ranking, closing in.
    3. Pretending to be excellent. Chris Knight has sold, by mass exposure and worshipers, thousand of copies of his "Article Writing Book." Read his promotion statement. The sentence contains 40 words. That means 7 sentences = 1 article. If something does not look right, it?
    4. In the disguise of "Greeness" you are being fooled. Any article that is a true news article could be turned down. Why? They have articles from 2007, considered fresh. They fill pages with more ads, more articles. Any article dating the time, would expose this.
    5. They are on a promotion fever, with a goal to get an even better Alexa traffic rating. This increases revenue.
    6. Because of encourage quantity and slop, many "editors" are new. If I ghostwrite a quality article for a client, under the client's account they will nitpick it to death. If I had submitted it, I would have 6 to 24 hour approval.
    7. Lower level editors think it shows their skill when an article is blocked. Do not rewrite, rewrite, and rewrite it -- useless Do not expect an Email response --- useless, and it does no benefit.
    8. What to do if your article is blocked? Pull it. Submit it to another directory, as it is not worth the amazing maze to kiss your way thru.
    9. Join in their new blogs. See how many kiss butt, see one who does not -- guess who. However I cannot guide blinded sheep.
    10. Believe it or not.

Not that is a pretty good article. One of the few, that would not get approved. By the way, the communications manager, Marc has a large, but very fragile ego.

Hope that added some insight. Your comments would be appreciated, good or bad. I can take it.

dyadvisor, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  8. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    haha, this is a good one! Money does make the world go round! If Reuters pick up on this, your head will roll!

scheng1, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  9. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    OKAY SHENG 1, YOU WIN THE IDIOT AWARD Your comments are not helpful, but cut a clog is the post, with your chosen words of trash. This dribble is worse than the dribble of a dying dog. Only a fellow idiot would enjoy your endless posts where you show off your idiotic stupidity. Is is okay is disagree. But, with the tounge pitted with maggots that have infest your brain it is not. A forum is for learning. This is not a playground, full or toys for little boys. Do not run it for everyone else.

Since you shoot off your mouth without backing is up, I will bet you $50,000 to write an article that can produce better results than mine. If I lose, that is an unwise 2 % loss. What about your master of nonsense BS? I am sure a lot of readers would like to see the results. Just one 500-600 word article, results after 4 weeks. Plus as a bonus, that one of us losing only posts once a month. Get your Paypal account verified, and then let me know. If you never faced a cut cobra snake, you will now. Or you could alternatively compare assets, even with me disabled 7 2/2 years, which would have given you time to accumulate. I would bet you on internal satisfaction of helping others. I guess we could measure that on positive feedback ratio. By the way, Yes my articles are weekly picked up by top professional industry blogs. If you want to bet that way we can. You head has already rolled off. Attach a shark, and prepare to be bitten or run for cover. You do win for the highest number of unable to recycle trash postings, soon to be at 2,000 and growing.

To other members, do you wish you had a gigantic can of raid? 90% of the posters are sincere. Please support the majority seeking and/or providing knowledge. Otherwise this great Forum will stagnate by the scum. Opinions are fine. If you fire a flame, expect a missile back.

dyadvisor, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  10. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Relax Dyadvisor, I do not mean your content is bad. What I meant to say is that your friends or acquaintances with Ezinearticles will kill you if they see this article about the website and the editors. A major website like Ezinearticles obviously do not want bad publicity.

scheng1, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  11. lucyaw

lucyaw Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen plenty of articles like this one Ezine, and worse, where every single sentence begins with the keyword they're targeting. Unfortunately it will get accepted and you just have to choose whether you want to be listed amongst that calibre of writer, or whether you want to find another article directory site with more rigorous screening procedures.

lucyaw, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  12. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Lucy: If you are talking about keyword strategy, I would not agree. And would challenge you to a free writer contest. You write, I write. The loser, based on article effectiveness, has to write an article for the winner.

Now if your are referring to article spamming. Then you, Google, and I would all agree. This I strongly oppose. So please clarify.

In fact I will congratulate you now if this was the meaning. Otherwise a good nature no-lose challenge, might prove it.

13. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Sheng 1: I fear no human person. I have no fears. I stand up for my beliefs. Ezine is aware of my opinions, and have in some case made admissions. Plus Ezine knows they are not the only good game in town. I can name 29 very good ones.

Ezine needs my quality articles which get up to 5,000 readers in tough niche areas, more than I need them. We both know this. They are smart, so am I.

Are you? Or is this just another one of your interrupting posts?

14. lucyaw

lucyaw Peon

Best Answers:
    Dyadvisor: I'm not talking solely about keyword strategy. What I meant was that the article read terribly, it didn't flow and it had no introduction, body and conclusion. If a 300-400 word article is just a series of facts beginning with 'keyword is [...], keyword is [...], keyword is [...]' then I'm not going to read it to gather information. It might rank highly in google: great. But I'm not going to give it the time of day.

The only reason I'd read something like that is to sit wide eyed and incredulous at how the writer wasn't embarrassed to submit it!

lucyaw, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  15. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    GREAT, I AM GLAD to hear your response. (I might have lost my bet) Super points show me you are a talented writer. It seems to bother you, and it does me, to be surrounded by articles with no structure or real meaning.

Personally, I am setting up an article directory for my wife, where no article under 500 words will be approved. That might knock out 75%, and it will keep sifting out the junk easier. Most so called writers, could not write a 500 word autobiography. Any good writer can combine keyword strategy with a longer article. I do know the software program, that commonly scrapes other articles. One or two sentences are pulled, and most start with the keywords. This is great for ideas on a subject. It is not meant to simply add sentences together and submitted as an article.

You have earned my respect. Keep up the posts like above. The short way is not my way, and I can see it is not yours. And thanks for the clarification.

16. lucyaw

lucyaw Peon

Best Answers:
    No worries! I'm glad we're on the same page (or .doc, if that's more appropriate...oh look, a terrible freelance writing joke! HAH!). Best of luck with your article directory :)

lucyaw, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  17. M A Kay

M A Kay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where is the article?

M A Kay, May 4, 2010 IP
  18. shubham473

shubham473 Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL @ the article. But seriously, I think they get hundreds if not thousands of articles every single day. It's going to be time consuming and a mentally tiring job for the editors to review each and every article to the maximum so some do slip through.

If you really dig deep into it, you'll see that everyone does that. When you get an assignment from the teacher to write the same thing again and again, you try and skip through the assignment or find a loophole. That's how the human psychology works really. :)

What EA can do is hire more editors and reduce the workload on each of them. Maybe (I don't know if they already do it) they could also give some perks to the editors with the highest quality standards, etc. Maybe an option for the other users to complain 'bout an article's grammar/punctuation/information, etc and the editor whose articles get the least complaints get some sort of benefit, etc. Whatever it is, it's their business and they have the final call on how they run it. I'm just giving my $0.02.

shubham473, May 4, 2010 IP
  19. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Yesterday, Chris Knight at Ezine Articles emailed me. I had corresponded with Chris, and Marc (communications manager) before, how too much junk was slipping through. Also how people were using the dread "s" machine factor to articles, instead of personally writing them.

I will be today be replying back with 5 pages of proof.
    1. Over 640 Google stop words, that Google completely ignores.
    2. Some examples of what happens when these words are spun
    3. Suggestions that THEY develop a program that show what percentage of these words show up in an article. (every article as some). Then those with a high percentage could be given a second glance, before the approval stamp. (a 20 second delay).
    4. How a quality article helps them. Google picks up the keywords and drives the traffic there. Once there the visitor reads excellent, good, and junk articles. Will the person return?
    5. A full page of Google listings, illustrating how easy it is to slip any lousy article into Ezine.
    6. A notification that I will be publishing a lot of this in my upcoming book (without telling exactly what)

7. They wanted proof of "one of these articles", I am telling them, that is their job.

HOWEVER I WILL WAIT 4 HOURS TO SUBMIT THIS BACK TO THEM.

SO IF ANYBODY WANT TO GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF POOR QUALITY, THAT WAS ACCEPTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN INCLUDE IT -----Here is your chance to get heard) ( I will use my name, so do not fear reaction back)

If there are any serious doubters, yes I will show you a copy of my email sent. For legal reasons, I can not show that of Ezine.

Thank you

Last edited: May 4, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 4, 2010 IP
  20. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, many of my articles were rejected by eZ and some of the accepted ones were of not that quality that I had on the rejected ones. I think the quality assessment programs are running on different standards at different times.

Fem, May 21, 2010 IP