1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can Ezinearticles accept this article?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by scheng1, Mar 13, 2010.

I wonder why Ezinearticles accept this article. It's incredibly bad. This is part of the first paragraph.

"Investment is essential in order to make your money grow. It is also necessary to reach once financial goal. Investment can be done with both high and little money. It is therefore necessary to have a good idea before investing. Many investors want to know as where to invest money so that they could earn highest rates of return. The reason for investment may differ and the fact remains that investment is like saving and all investment makes profit, so when you invest you are sure to get the return after certain duration. " The article is http://ezinearticles.com/?Where-to-Invest-Money&id=3635486

What do you think of this? I doubt this standard is acceptable to other article directories.

scheng1, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  2. excelbiz

excelbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    It must have been done in a hurry! Too clumsy, not professional.

excelbiz, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  3. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have a high opinion of Ezinearticles editorial standards. Nevertheless even if their standards were high, given the large volume of submissions they receive daily, it is no surprise if a few horrendous articles slip through.

lightless, Mar 13, 2010 IP
  4. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:
    sometimes the articles just might slip through. I think they are looking more for run on sentences double negatives and grammar and spelling errors but maybe the editor was being lazy and approved it.

ErikJ, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  5. Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    one or five late night gins being consumed on the Ezine edit desk, i think.

Abu Dhabi, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article is carp - a bit like the inebriated ezinearticles site - it's a piece of p*ss to outrank ezinearticles for any search term if you know what you are doing tbh

Revelations-Decoder, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  7. Sabrina Gage

Sabrina Gage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Some of the articles I want to publish in Ezinearticles have been rejected. So I think this one must be moderated in hurry, like a fish that sliped through the net.

-----------------------------------
    Sabrina Gage
    Free Live Chat Software

Sabrina Gage, Mar 14, 2010 IP
  8. nucleus99

nucleus99 Peon

Best Answers:
    That was one bad slip up. Dont really know how it got through. Even if the editor was in a hurry the first 2 sentences should have struck his (or her) brain.
    Or maybe that guy has some links at ezine.. lol

nucleus99, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  9. Reviewz

Reviewz Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe the guy is a platinum publisher. Yeah, the article is terrible. I'm 100% sure it is an outsourced @2-3 bucks per article sort of thing.....he probably didn't even write, let alone read it himself....

Reviewz, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  10. copywrighter

copywrighter Peon

Best Answers:
    I've heard of instances where editors are too complacent and often don't bother checking articles at all. This was the case at a cheap web content provider, but you'd expect better from Ezinearticles.

copywrighter, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  11. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles isn't the best at weeding out the poorer articles from the better ones.

chant, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  12. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, I don't think I've ever read anything of such a poor standard of quality before. I suppose due to the length of the article they must have skim read it and approved it, but it's not showing much for their editorial standards

Grit., Mar 16, 2010 IP
  13. alfholmes

alfholmes Peon

Best Answers:
    The article will have been 'spun' by article spinning software, or just written while drunk!

If the publisher has published loads of other articles, ezine might have simply let this one slip through. It is pretty bad though! Almost amusing.

alfholmes, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  14. BENNY8877

BENNY8877 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The article was probably done with a spinner. I do not know how human editing could not have detected how horrible it is.

BENNY8877, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  15. DDunique

DDunique Peon

Best Answers:
    I've had one of my articles rejected for a reference to specific people that accidently got left in, I think this one must have been a bad day on the part of the moderator!

DDunique, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  16. zerolimits

zerolimits Peon

Best Answers:
    It probably just slipped through. The editorial staff is human and do make mistakes. Although it's a shame that garbage passed off as "quality" content.

zerolimits, Mar 17, 2010 IP
  17. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is nothing new-I have seen far worse on ezine. I think that their editors/checkers/quality control-whatever they call them- are half asleep a great deal of the time. Just a couple of years ago their standards seemed to be much higher. Maybe they hire people to check the articles that do not use English as their first language-it would make sense since they wouldn't have to pay much. Not good for the site's reputation at all. Poor.

awundrin, Mar 18, 2010 IP
  18. kalpana.allu

kalpana.allu Peon

Best Answers:
    if your article is unique then ezine articles will definitely accept it.

kalpana.allu, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  19. BarbaraACF

BarbaraACF Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that's true. I have friends that have nee rejected before. Their articles were unique and written much better than the one we're talking about here.

BarbaraACF, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  20. mainstreamad

mainstreamad Peon

Best Answers:
    The editors probably have a large workload and since they are human edited they are prone to human error. Everyone makes mistakes. As for the content it was definitely spun with a very low quality spinner.

mainstreamad, Mar 19, 2010 IP