1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can earn from youtube

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by vamoindia, Dec 6, 2012.

1. aliviamallan

aliviamallan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate

aliviamallan, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  2. mbanj

mbanj Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are two ways to make money from YouTube namely Google Adsense and Promoting your affiliate sites.
    Most people use this two method together. First You will need to sign up with your gmail.com account if you don't have one click here to get one and follow up the process. To use YouTube to promote your site you will need to add your blog/affiliate site in th description under the video so that after viewers watch your video they will click the link to your site. Hope this helps.

mbanj, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  3. Elvis Wong

Elvis Wong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The fastest way would be to use softwares to generate more views on your videos and make comments to other vidz

Elvis Wong, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  4. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The way that I do it is rank for my keywords with videos1 Example; Google search how to convert CPA offers and you will see my video on the first page #1 and #2 spot's.
    I have many many more all earning money everyday without having to do anything ! That is not one of my best video's but the product is Top of the line so it doesn't really matter .
    Here is a great post how I do !!

tac88, Dec 12, 2012 IP
  5. tahoecale

tahoecale Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to become a YouTube partner. you can google how to become one.... from what i have seen you will make between $0.91 cents per 1,000 views and up to $3.50 per 1,000 views

tahoecale, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  6. Poulope95

Poulope95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had a great success by promoting my website with my videos. It was a video game site so i made videos of the game when it launched and my channel became an authority in this niche. Lots of traffic, lots of sales.

Poulope95, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  7. ankitmaurya90

ankitmaurya90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow this is a good idea and i have just try to earn youtube account....

ankitmaurya90, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  8. pnp4all

pnp4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How Pay per download is connected with youtube ?

pnp4all, Dec 14, 2012 IP
  9. sargey18

sargey18 Peon

Best Answers:
    not as easy as it sounds

if you are going to create a channel to advertise your products the problem is that youtube has so many videos chances are you will not be on the first few pages.

The best thing to do is to create the channel, post oftern about your product but then link your youtube channel to your blog and your facebook page as alot more people will see these and it will definitely aid in advertising.

You could also do the pay per click advertising on youtube, i'm not to sure about how the youtube one works but i can definitely recomend the facebook one, as it allows you to target your market very effectivley.

If you have the money, then try it but don't throw all your money at it unless you have done the reserch and are confident that you can make money.

hope this helps

sargey18, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  10. inyourway

inyourway Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. Be Active. Upload lots of videos, but make sure your videos are of value to others. People just watch videos they're interested in.
    2. Be polite. Within the title, description and your comments. If you are polite and upload good videos people will watch them several times.
    3. Use your description in the best possible ways. What are you trying to do? Are you looking for buyers on a certain product? Do you want people to visit your site?

Make links and have great information. Direct people to your other videos/websites or whatever. Be polite and don't ask people to buy or visit something. People will see your links and check them all out, if they are interested.

My 2 cents..

inyourway, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  11. kmkv_princess

kmkv_princess Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for info..... really helpful for me

kmkv_princess, Dec 18, 2012 IP
  12. ukprintfactory

ukprintfactory Peon

Best Answers:
    Generate unique interesting videos. After you generated a good amount of views, Youtube will approach you asking if you are interested in showing ads in your movies.
    Realise that you need a looot of views to earn a considerable amount.

ukprintfactory, Dec 19, 2012 IP