1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can CloudFalre help me?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Jan 23, 2019.

** I think, this is the right place for this discussion. If not, please move on appropriate forum. **

Recently I was looking for a free CDN service. I was looking for free subscription. Someone suggested me cloudflare for this. I registered here but it seems to be complex for me to understand the matter. Please help me by telling me that how this is beneficial for me.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    Jannatin Nayem Sourav, Jan 23, 2019 IP
  2. RoseHosting

RoseHosting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CloudFlare is a content delivery network (CDN) which can be used to further improve the speed, performance and the loading time of your website. When you activate CloudFlare, all the traffic towards your website goes through the CloudFlare global network, where the content of your site is served by CloudFlare servers that are geographically closest to your visitors.

Adding your website to CloudFlare is very simple. You just need to create an account and add your site. During the setup, CloudFlare will automatically scan and add your domain's DNS records. On the last step of the configuration, you will be provided with the CloudFlare nameservers that you need to use for your domain. You need to go to your domain registrar and change the authoritative DNS servers to those given by CloudFlare.

For more information, you can check the CloudFlare Getting Started page at: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/categories/200275218-Getting-Started

RoseHosting, Feb 10, 2019 IP
    Jannatin Nayem Sourav likes this.
  3. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    It can cache your static content and speed up your website. Due to this it wont create much load or request to your actual server. The dynamic content is being delivered directly from the actual server , where your data is stored. You need to use Cloudflare nameserver and configured them with your domain. Cloudflare automatically get the dns records of your actual server. It also hide your actual server IP address as well. It's an advantage to rid of bad guys.

AlphaNine_Vini, Feb 15, 2019 IP
  4. dts-net

dts-net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cloudflare also offers many security and custom solutions and have hosting partners like us that offer it for free

dts-net, Feb 22, 2019 IP