1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can acquire sufficient traffic in my site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by amytalukder, Jun 19, 2013.

How can acquire sufficient traffic in my site?
    I want to achieve traffic from Uk, USA, and others countries?
    Please give me some tips!!

amytalukder, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Learn more about keyword targeting, SEO and social media. Lastly work hard :cool:

blogdum, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  3. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Quality Content + Marketing is the key

xXxpert, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  4. Ted Reka

Ted Reka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Posting high quality articles and working hard is the key to achieving all the objectives you need.

First of all you must learn SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) very well to understand the true meaning of marketing in the internet. You must create back links, do some work around the page and the results will come up in just a few weeks.

If you aren't getting any results, there's still the option to turn into Adwords campaigns, so you can get exactly the traffic you want, from any country of the world.

If you need any help further, PM me.

Ted Reka, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  5. Bellabrown

Bellabrown Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First you should check the content of your website, it should be real(no duplicate), high quality and relevant to your website. This is the primary thing which must be considered first. After that website comes to the SEO. Ranking get affected by your website content a lot.

SEO mainly done in two steps:
    • On-page SEO
    • Off-page SEO
    If the first step has been done in right manner then second step will work very smoothly. On-page is all about the "meta tags". Off-page is all backling creations.

If you need better results in less time then I will suggest you to hire any SEO service. They have all the knowledge and updation regarding to SEO and can give quick results.

Bellabrown, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  6. sunil_gupta20801

sunil_gupta20801 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to focus more on quality contents and search engine optimization and traffic will flow automatically. You can go through some traffic building articles I wrote(in my signature)

sunil_gupta20801, Jun 22, 2013 IP