1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How blog posts / rolls work now and their prices ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by m2webs, Jul 31, 2013.

I am asking this question because I am very curious. I made a post that I want blogposts and blogrolls and got a ton of mails. In 99% of cases I get offers for blogs old couple of months with crap content and probably used only to sell links.

People average ask for $25 for PR1 and over or $35 for PR2 and so on...

Does someone even buy links on that kind of blogs and do they work now? For me, I think that kind of links should not be worth more than $5 per year because it is just recently dropped domain with some rubbish content etc...

m2webs, Jul 31, 2013 IP
  2. welzap

welzap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I usually don't believe in this kind of links. I rather prefer to do guest blogging on authority websites in my niche, and receive good amount of link juice as well as traffic in a long run. Authentic SEO techniques always work the best.

welzap, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  3. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there is 2 kinds of people, if you pay for links even $1 you are the first kind, if you find do-follow blogs, read, comment naturally "Don't use bots" enjoy the link you are the third kind. yes third.
    in other words, it doesn't really matter, prices are different, also the people who would buy them are.
    Every spot have a buyer or none, it is not your job or mine to judge on how much people would charge, or how much you should pay, if you don't like it, don't buy it, and there is always a third choice.
    nuff said.

wissam, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  4. welzap

welzap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with the part whether you like or not. It totally up to us to try out some service based on our own knowledge and skills.

welzap, Aug 2, 2013 IP