1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Beneficial Is It To Get Some Good Links?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Aaron White, Jan 17, 2012.

Hello,

I need to know how much time I should be spending link-building. I run a website that gets a few thousand hits a day from social media. I get little traffic from google. I have found a good way to get a few links (15-25) from high-ranking websites, however, it requires an investment of time on my part.

If I can get 25 links from PR 5 ranked sites or higher, is it worth a week of good work? How about 2-3 days work?

Thanks!

Aaron

Aaron White, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  2. vipervin

vipervin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Getting quality PR5+ links is not an easy task, so if you can get 25, it's definitely worth it.

vipervin, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  3. SEOPunk

SEOPunk Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    Work hard and fully concentrate on your work because it is not easy to rank in top.use good quality backlinks.

SEOPunk, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  4. Alexander P.

Alexander P. Peon

Best Answers:
    There are no specific time for you in building links. It is not how much "quantity" you put in your time, but how much "quality" you put on it.
    You can do a hundred of links or more everyday, but if the quality for that links you did are low, then it cannot be compared to a 50 links a day, assuming all those links built to your portal is of QUALITY.

Alexander P., Jan 18, 2012 IP