1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How are you building links?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Jonathan Wood, Nov 7, 2016.

I have a new site (http://www.insiderarticles.com) and I'm trying to build backlinks to it.

I've done a few basic things but would like to speed the process of getting some backlinks. I've ready I should guest blogs but the sites I've contacted about this didn't even respond. So how are other people here building their backlinks?

Jonathan Wood, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  2. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i buy services from a popular forum, spent around $100 on cheaper services and im on page 2 for some of my keywords. but they have more professional ones that will definitely get you where you want to by. dont knock me please, i think getting your own backlinks is a waste of time and breath complaining how you need quality ones, you can buy quality that will be there overtime

you need alot of backlinks, thats it. ive seen over the years how you can just buy rank, and see guys everyday who are making alot of money because they do

tunescool, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  3. Jonathan Wood

Jonathan Wood Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that seemed a little cryptic, and you raised more questions than you answered. Which forum are you referring to? And why on Earth would you say getting my own backlinks is a waste of time without an explanation? You know, there's a lot of black-hat services going on. And if they get a penalty, it will be on your site so they don't have anything to lose if they mess up your site. They aren't going to spend too much time, so how can they do it more efficiently than I can? If they know of such a technique, then that's what I'm really trying to find out: how do they do it?

Jonathan Wood, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  4. tunescool

tunescool Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i didnt want to just mention it

youll spend months and months and endless hours making backlinks on, forum profiles, bigtime websites that are not related to your niche, blog posts, wherever else. it didnt get me anywhere in 4 years

those blackhat services can rank you, your site is not gonna drop off google, you see the questions about it yea, those guys are ranking very fast only to make more than people looking to do it the right way. theyre as professional as anyone, they have businesses online, theyve done research, theyve devoted everyday of their lives to SEO and producing quality backlinks for their customers

they make content for you, PBNs, Web 2.0s, social media, videos for your sites, they know what theyre doing. and you can read the reviews and see how others have resulted from their service

you still need to optimize your site and articles, with optimization youve done its a cake walk to the first page and spending some money, but you have to keep spending, over time

page 2 i am after a couple of months, if i sat there like every dummy trying to make my backlinks all goody for google, id be past page 10 still, thats no fun

im no SEO expert but id bet that google is not going to dismiss your website for what people think are bad backlinks forever. i didnt understand it at first either, blackhat, its scary so is years of backlinking by yourself

youve probably watched videos, they all say you need a ton of backlinks, thats how sites get to page 1. but we arent major sites in a ring of popular websites that are huge and well respected already

youd have to hang out there, a million people, smart people making money, they can be crude they hate me but i just blow it off like anything. read the latest threads, they got methods going on everyday there

tunescool, Nov 7, 2016 IP
  5. Bhavna Malhi

Bhavna Malhi Member

Best Answers:
    In order to build link, keep giving useful answers to the forum. Even you can generate the backlinks by submitting article directories, bookmarking it.

Bhavna Malhi, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  6. trader4life

trader4life Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they don't respond they probably don't read emails. The best way you can do is use online services to find their social networks like facebook and twitter.. they are probably active on their social networks. software like authority spy can help. There are others too.

Most website owners are active on social media. There is a high chance your guest post pitch will be read

trader4life, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  7. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    YOu need to invest some money in buying quality Web 2.0 content links, perhaps invest in your own or someone else's PBN, work hard at social media engagement and follower building.

thefandango, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  8. Bhavna Malhi

Bhavna Malhi Member

Best Answers:
    By doing proper submission of sites, bookmarking, sharing docs, pdf, ppt to multiple sites. And, also writing the professional content and posting it on blogs and article directories.

Bhavna Malhi, Nov 12, 2016 IP
  9. DarioPV

DarioPV Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Building a great backlink profile for a new site can be quite a long process. When you succeed to get featured on a few sites it gets a little easier because you can use them as an example of your work which gives you more credibility (talking about guest blogging). To be honest, your niche is a little tricky because you don't provide a standard product or service. If you have low or no response rate, try varying your pitch template. Also, not sure where you tried to pitch first but don't go for big sites right off the bat. Build some links from "smaller" sites first then you can try to pitch to bigger and bigger sites.

DarioPV, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  10. bxuser

bxuser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I submit to directories, comment on blog post, participate in forums as my website niche, submit to search engines...

bxuser, Nov 20, 2016 IP
  11. Klepon Pink

Klepon Pink Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can use the social media of your team. Use Google + as well
    Yes, you need to find other websites to review yours. But I suggest to put more explanation about your website and invite some credible bloggers to write on your web before :)

Klepon Pink, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  12. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    Write guest posts on other authority websites within your niche. You can also exchange links but you have to be careful about this because some ad networks frown at this practice.

oyeahei, Nov 21, 2016 IP
  13. Warbux

Warbux Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the things I am hearing here are scary. For the first 2 years my site was nerfed by google because of PBNs and blackhat stuff. I finally finished cleaning it up about 18 months ago. I would recommend doing some of your own guest posting, paying for some guest posts, sponsoring some content and keeping an active blog.

Warbux, Nov 26, 2016 IP
  14. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We bought paid links, never did us any harm, infact it brought us traffic and new clients as a result. Suggest if you do this, then buy targeted links only as more general purpose space on very high traffic sites will cost a bomb or two. we approached MSN years ago about a link and they wanted £1500 for a month or something.

Web_Shark, Nov 28, 2016 IP
  15. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm trying to build high-quality stuff to attract links and I've also got a few links from website value websites. Obviously, the links that could be gained from the attraction of high-quality stuff are the ones that would make a major difference in SEO.

jasontn, Dec 2, 2016 IP
  16. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will need a website of such depth and huge content to do this - I'm afraid it won't happen for you or others.

See you must ask the question, why would such traffic heavy monsters bother to link to you for free, when their traffic swamps anything going.... They don't need to link to anyone, as their huge gain is free.

Web_Shark, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  17. intlum

intlum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can go to microsoft answer or apple website . Ask them a question about their product and leave your link there.This is very tough. Google+ also gives quality back links. No-follow link is not bad too. Earning back link is an art. Write blogs in good websites like word press. Alternatively you can contact any digital marketing firm or web design company for seo. Guest blogging is a very good tool to earn back links. But be careful of spams. Infographic submissions and press release submission provide good links. Social bookmarking is a must.Forum posting provides good do follow links. If possible upload videos in you tube. They can fetch good do follow links. Above all always update your content,remember content is king. But first make sure that on-page issues of your page is settled. Without this everything is in vain.

intlum, Dec 6, 2016 IP
  18. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The above methods are very cheesy, unproductive and wrong. Comment spam is wrong and very cheap looking, no one will bother wading through blog sites to seek out links just so they can hopefully
    find the right website that will help them out - to have this sort of luck is like a needle in a haystack.

Guest posting is spam, when have you ever seen a real quality blog post - hardly ever and I suppose the one or two anyone has ever come across must be quality right.- only the spammers will say Yes, to that one.

Press release submission is also spam - certainly the way the press sites are used today it is! Btw - press release sites isn't public relations, their release distribution sites and they all suck apart from maybe 2:

PRWeb and PR Newswire, I say good, but only if you have a great news story (that means what you own is great, not the chance you have a story put together).

Web_Shark, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  19. GjB

GjB Member

Best Answers:
    In a perfect world, you'd create content or something which really contributes to society and helps people. And then people would naturally link to your contribution.

GjB, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  20. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sound great - its obviously too easy to do this and get rich off it, why don't you try it.

Web_Shark, Dec 12, 2016 IP