1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How and where to paste my Facebook pixel event code in my webpage?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Paytocart, Feb 24, 2017.

I have added Facebook pixel base code successfully in my webpage. I have some doubts while installing pixel event code. I copied below pixel code for "Addtobasket".

<script>
    fbq('track', 'AddToCart', {
    value: 3.50,
    currency: 'USD'
    });
    </script>

I want to know where to add this script and want to know purpose of having this condition (value: 3.50, currency: USD)

I'm running a Indian shopping portal it's currency is INR. Can I remove the condition and simply add like below???

<script>
    fbq('track', 'AddToCart');
    </script>

If i use code like this whether it is possible to track how many peoples made "add to cart" in my page.

And tell me on which page I have to add this script??? either in home page or each and every webpage???

Thank You

Paytocart, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  2. belablack

belablack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should contact the author or creator of the script.

belablack, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Typically scripts would go into the header section of your webpage. But as Belaback above had mentioned, I would reach out to the author of the script in case it has unique requirements.

Dana C. Beck, Feb 27, 2017 IP