1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How adsense effect your life style?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dynn, Aug 28, 2006.

1. affnice

affnice Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense affected my life .... dont have alot of friend ... lonely .... fat wallet .... :D .............

affnice, Aug 29, 2006 IP
  2. Katalyst

Katalyst Peon

Best Answers:

Haha, yea. Friends don't pay your bills. :p No TV, just YouTube and occasional WC3 and CS. :p I haven't spent my revenue, saving it so I can buy a house for my mommy. :)

Katalyst, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  3. Tarakan

Tarakan Active Member

Best Answers:
    money makes the world go round...when i say round, i mean everything comes to you... not you go to them...see the power this creature can do to a human being on Earth. your life will be definitely improved just like a HIGH CTR...Your once lonely life will be a blessing in disguise to you after you become successful with Adsense.... I believe this online advertising revolution is just the beginning... so for those who have not yet started, now is the perfect time to get your hands on and start your gear 1... if you remain at neutral, you will never move your car.. gear 1 is always better than nothing.. at least its moving... hahaha hope that makes sense...

Tarakan, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  4. dallvic

dallvic Guest

Best Answers:
    I miss Quake3! :)

dallvic, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  5. Negyxo

Negyxo Member

Best Answers:
    @ LucasMS lol....

Yeah, considering im a little adsense start-up guy... adsense has crushed me. It's all my extra time. Goodbye TV, Video Games.... and the such. Webdev is here to stay. I'm getting ready to graduate from simply managing a bunch of small sites to creating something amazing a new. I'll keep you guys posted.

Negyxo, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  6. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ditto that.

Adsense hasn't affected my life that much yet but it's nice to know I don't have to struggle to pay bills and such working part time when school starts in a week :)

m0rtal, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  7. EV1L

EV1L Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    adsense .... my precious

EV1L, Aug 30, 2006 IP
  8. Jobs.com.sg

Jobs.com.sg Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense cost me my perfect eyesight ! :D :D

Jobs.com.sg, Aug 31, 2006 IP
  9. veedee

veedee Peon

Best Answers:
    Still riding a motorcycle, use the same old jacket, same suit, same pants, but can buy anything I want.
    It's really fun to be underestimated in a supermarket or computer store.
    Those who come with good shiny car just drop by to buy a single flash disk cost $15 but I come with ugly motorcycle to buy a laptop with price more than $2000 :D

veedee, Aug 31, 2006 IP
  10. Tarakan

Tarakan Active Member

Best Answers:
    adsense has also make me more humble and modest guy in fact... i am still wearing same stufffs like veedee also.. i still don wear branded goods, i just wear simple stuffs, no rolex or tag heuer, just normal digital casio watch wherever i go ... 1 thing i need to achieve though.. getting my driving license... i heard people say its very important for a guy to have that... i still don understand why until today... is driving license more important or Google Adsense now? Most of my cousins have driving license at early age.. Perhaps I am the only one left out...Oh yeaa, most of my frens who have cars are sure to find a beautiful girl sitting beside..for me, i take bus to work everyday....i really don like to show off.. i rather stay anonymous..... :eek:

Tarakan, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  11. daworm

daworm Peon

Best Answers:
    Aside from adsense paying for my 42 domains per year .... My lifestyle is just the same

daworm, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  12. Deadlock

Deadlock Active Member

Best Answers:
    I havn't played a single game since I started Adsense... I use to live on Quake, Age of Empires and other games like that. Not it's all about websites.

Deadlock, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  13. shaileshk

shaileshk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before using adsense i cant able to buy Hosting for my web site , i am always using free hosting like 20m.com 150m.com all free server ...after register on adsense i got my trafic revanue and now i can able to buy web hosting server ....:) also i am using free hosting server and remoev banner on that site bcz of adsense income ...adsense gud for me

shaileshk, Sep 1, 2006 IP